• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 174 | OT | Mighty Mouse headlines a Pay Per View...yes you read that right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dysun

b41fb7.png

Main Event:

125 lbs.: UFC Flyweight Champion Demetrious Johnson vs. Ali Bagautinov

e2f840.png

PPV Main Card (10 p.m. ET):

170 lbs.: Rory MacDonald vs. Tyron Woodley

585d68.png

205 lbs.: Ryan Bader vs. Rafael Cavalcante
265 lbs.: Andrei Arlovski vs. Brendan Schaub
205 lbs.: Ryan Jimmo vs. Ovince St. Preux

FX "Prelims" Card (8 p.m. ET):

170 lbs.: Kiichi Kunimoto vs. Daniel Sarafian
135 lbs.: Valerie Letourneau vs. Elizabeth Phillips
135 lbs.: Mike Easton vs. Yves Jabouin
155 lbs.: Kajan Johnson vs. Tae Hyun Bang

Fight Pass "Prelims" Card 7 p.m. ET):

135 lbs.: Roland Delorme vs. Michinori Tanaka
155 lbs.: Jason Saggo vs. Josh Shockley

Did anyone know who Ali Baugatinov was before this? Will pay per view buys rival Bellator? Find out tonight!

Busty

Banned
I for one will definitely be checking it out.....,

......, entirely because it's not a pay-per-view in the UK.

I want to live in a world where Brendan Schaub gets knocked smooth by Andrei Arlovski in 2014.

Why? Hes actually really down to earth and gets a bad rap. Listen to the Fighter and the Kid podcast. I think he comes off wrong to people because hes actually a bit of a troll when it comes to just trying to get a laugh out of someone.

dream

Real Deal Jimmo vs. OSP, whose claim to fame is having a name that sounds like "GSP" as an acronym, on pay-per-view. I can't even process that.

iddqd

Why? Hes actually really down to earth and gets a bad rap. Listen to the Fighter and the Kid podcast. I think he comes off wrong to people because hes actually a bit of a troll when it comes to just trying to get a laugh out of someone.

That podcast and his appearances on the Rogan fight podcasts are the reason I also root for the pitbull.

Nameless

Any fight that's not Woodley v.McDonald wishes it was Woodley v.McDonald. And it's for the Money in the Bank brief case. Can't wait.

Interested in seeing Pitbull vs Schaub too. Andrei was reduced to was an absolute joke with a glass jaw not too long ago. Is he "back"? Maybe. But maybe feasting on scrubs on the Kumite circuit has people buying up those wolf tickets. We'll see. Been hearing a good bit of Schaub on Rogan's podcasts...He's comes across like that uberdouche friend that stays in the click because he can scrap and get girls. Dude gets eternal respect for pulling Rousey.

DJ is the early 2000 Spurs. Almost flawless fundamentally but a lot of his fights are snoozers. Hopefully he puts on a show.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I can't remember the last time I was really hyped for an event, I've honestly fell out of the sport lately.

dream

At this point, the only thing Iook forward to about Ultimates is seeing what kind of inane things Lazyslob will post.

Lazyslob

Banned

i used to not like schaub but ive listened to him on joe rogans podcast and he seems like a pretty cool dude.

Yves Jabouin fights are the worst because I have to hear Joe and Goldie mispronounce his name repeatedly for around 20 minutes.

It's not Jubway for fuck's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom