• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA: World Series Of Fighting - NBC Sports - 11/3 - Fighter's last name banned by GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
WSoF does plan on continuing. They have no contract with NBC Sports after this card, though. I'd say their future with the channel hinges on how they perform tonight.

I think Comcast/NBC is interested in getting into the MMA game, though. This is Versus rebranded.

NBCS has been buying up a lot of programming lately so I wouldn't be surprised if they continue this.

Heel

NBCS has been buying up a lot of programming lately so I wouldn't be surprised if they continue this.

I can see UFC picking up a lot of their talent tonight. Makes me wonder if they'll have much to bring to the table for a new TV contract.

Sp*ng
Moraes
Rumble

Better hope they have these guys locked down for a few fights lol.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
I can see UFC picking up a lot of their talent tonight. Makes me wonder if they'll have much to bring to the table for a new TV contract.

Sp*ng
Moraes
Rumble

Were the prelims were watching?

Sp*ng
Moraes
Rumble

What I want to know is how the fuck WSOF got Tyson Nam when the UFC was trying hard to sign him.

Who were the out of shape cans they put up in those last two fights? What was the point of that? So fucking obvious lol.

EDIT not that I didn't enjoy both knock outs, but come on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom