• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 175 |OT| WSOF 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Only by the clown MMA fans on this site who try way too hard to be edgy and snarky. The MMA community here is even worse than Sherdog somehow. Zero respect for fighters.

butthurt-o.gif

Dipz

Banned
That article in't great, a T:E ratio isn't a flat out indicator of how much testosterone you have but more an indicator of how likely it is that your testosterone came from an outside source. Vitor's test came back at around 1400ng/dl, which is a total amount of testosterone; a ratio test isn't useful for someone on TRT because you already know that their testosterone isn't naturally occurring.
It drives me nuts that these people who write about MMA still don't understand what the fuck a T:E ratio means and doesn't mean.

charsace

And he sucks at not getting hit. Absolutely zero head movement and he was letting Machida of all people walk right in between his hands and piece him up. When Machida feels like he can be the aggressor you fucked up.

He never went 5 rounds with anyone. He thought he was being smart. Not everyone is going to run in circles for 3 rounds like Machida.
Weidman is great at not getting hit and killing the power of other fighter's punches. Machida is just an accurate striker who is great at reading movements. If you don't have a huge height and reach advantage on Machida he will get in on you if he really wants to.

Just watched it, had shit to do when it was live. Great core fight, I don't know weather to laugh at seeing Dana blasting off at Rogan or cry that Alexis Davis got beaten up so bad that she didn't know where the hell she was to the point she was clinging on the referee thinking she's Ronda Rousey, great match with beautiful technique.

Main event was great too, both did great but Chris of course put on the better show plus he was playing smart, never rushing things except for the last 2 rounds he was going for the take down way often but even then he was going to distance, Especially since he never did.

I don't think going for a takedown on the last two rounds often was smart because he was already tired as hell but all went good, even if he got a couple of good punches and knees by Machida. Machida on the other hand waited to long i feel and didn't do a thing except for the last 2 rounds and especially at the last 10 seconds of the final round. Where was all that in the other 4 rounds? In any case, Both put a nice show, Respect. I am sure the haters are still hating on Chris but what you gonna do, haters gonna hate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom