• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 183 |OT| Silva x Diaz - Road to Future Endeavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

I always believed that Anderson would destroy Wildman in a fair fight, but now I'm absolutely convinced. This has to have been such a confidence builder for Anderson.

spider.gif~original

;_;

Lol, with this kind of defence, I was always surprised he had not actually gotten knocked out before the Weidman fight.

ShogunX

Nicks threw about 3 punches in this round. Excellent game plan.

May as well put Bisping in there if you want to see a bunch of power puff punches doing fuck all.

They should honestly give Anderson the loss just so he has no delusions about trying for a title shot in the future. I love the dude but Weidman will put him in a coma or worse if they rematch with him looking like he did in this match.

dream

Saying Anderson wasn't aggressive seems nuts to me. He was trying to kill Nick at least once a round. Nick is just tough as shit and his footwork is deceptively great.

I'm sure Silva himself will be ashamed of how he fought when he'll be analysing his fight, and that in no way it should have been the fight to cry his eyes out to.

Guru-Guru

Banned
Really? Hm.
Yeah, all UFC contracts are like that. The main reason they signed Silva to such a long contract is that it guarantees he will finish his career in the UFC and not fight in any other promotion. I doubt the UFC expects him to finish the contract.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
He's crying because he's returned from a career ending injury. Of course he's going to be emotional. Let off a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom