• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 183 |OT| Silva x Diaz - Road to Future Endeavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Can't hate on the guy for crying after the shit he went through the last year.

So, they should do GSP v Anderson now. GSP might actually have a chance.

v1lla21

Lol at Nick being a bitch like always.

Nick was just in it for the money, he's a tough motherfucker, but even he knows that he can't beat grandpa crippled Silva.

kamorra

Fuck Cancer
screenshot2015-02-01a74uzw.png
He's right.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Diaz picked up Silva and talked to him like he was his child crying over a tee-ball issue. Some sad shit.

ShogunX

He's crying because he's returned from a career ending injury. Of course he's going to be emotional. Let off a little.

Pffft fuck that dude, breaking your shin in half is like a few days out MAX, throw a bandage around that shit and put of bit of moisturising cream on the wound and BAM!

World champion in no time.

Nick was just in it for the money, he's a tough motherfucker, but even he knows that he can't beat grandpa crippled Silva.

Didn't really seem to try. He's a volume puncher, he didn't have great power at 170 or even 155 but his only game plan seemed to be to try and catch Silva with a big counter right hook. Even if Silva's chin has been cracked by taking hits from Weidman (who has pretty good power at 185) he wasn't going to fall to one shot from Diaz.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

You do realize Nick is the one whose a weight class below Silva, right?

The onus was on Silva to put Nick away.

Platy

As someone without acess to PPV or anything else, I have to say that I am disapointed with the lack of gifs, GAF

Prototype

THAT'S RIGHT ANDERSON SILVA WON.

I think he's playing the long game, wanted to test himself. He could have turned Diaz into a highlight reel if he wanted to.

If it was close, which I think it was, there was 0 shot they were ever going to give the win to Diaz.

The only way he was going to win was via KO.

v1lla21

You do realize Nick is the one whose a weight class below Silva, right?

The onus was on Silva to put Nick away.

Yes. Even then we are talking about a man who's 39, broke his leg last year, and came back with huge doubt in himself. Anyone who expected Silva to take out Diaz was kidding themselves. Nick could have tried to have done more, but whatever. Joke of a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom