• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 295: Procházka vs. Pereira - Madison Square Garden - November 11

Who wins: Procházka or Pereira? Pavlovich or Aspinall? Andrade or Dern?

• Procházka, Pavlovich, Andrade.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Procházka, Aspinall, Andrade.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Procházka, Pavlovich, Dern.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Procházka, Aspinall, Dern.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Pereira, Pavlovich, Andrade.

• Pereira, Aspinall, Andrade.

• Pereira, Pavlovich, Dern.

• Pereira, Aspinall, Dern.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SpiceRacz

When Jiri dropped back on the mat, his hands were in the air away from his face. I can see how in the moment the ref would stop that.

I have no interest in seeing Pereira fight Jamahal Hill. My bet is UFC does everything possible to get Izzy back for the rematch at LHW and they make it happen.

Last edited:

Carton

Absurdity to have Aspinal wait for Jones vs Stipe to fight for the non-interim title. Is there a precedent for the champ to come back from injury and fight a very inactive contender rather than the interim champ? UFC pretending it’s goat vs goat is silly. Kind of like Tito pretending he had a meaningful win over Chuck.

MaestroMike

Gold Member
Absurdity to have Aspinal wait for Jones vs Stipe to fight for the non-interim title. Is there a precedent for the champ to come back from injury and fight a very inactive contender rather than the interim champ? UFC pretending it’s goat vs goat is silly. Kind of like Tito pretending he had a meaningful win over Chuck.

i think jones should just vacate the title like jiri and jamahal did when they got injured at light heavyweight jon is still going to get ppv points and then winner of that will fight for the title aspinall should just be heavyweight champion because right now the heavyweight division seems messy jon vs stipe is more a legacy fight imo they shouldn't hold up the division and just keep it moving

Top Bottom