• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uh, I <3 vagina?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suerte

So tonight I was out with a couple of friends, one of them, a girl, suddenly starts saying that she loves me, I'm the most amazing guy she has ever met. We start making out, everytime we're alone over the course of the night, we "make out" (as the US folk put it). She says she's going to send me a txt message tomorrow morning to tell me how she really feels, she says she's felt like this for a while and wouldn't care if I was bisexual. Uh... if I was 100% gay would there be absolutely no movement down there? Cause erm, there was much movement whilst we were making out. So, uh.... bisexual or not? Wait till I'm sober?

TEH CONFUSION.

Willco

Hollywood Square
This proves once and for all that anyone can shake of the gay! It's a cultural plague! Someone call Rick Santorum!

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Dunno your status with other guys, but you definitely love the pussy.

jett

D-Member
android said:
It's obviously rebelling. You should just cut it off.

:lol

Well this is an interesting topic. It's off to a good start, though. Maybe should try doing that stuff while sober.

Suerte, you are my hero.

About your confusion though, I think the better point to consider is if you personally would want to go all the way and have sex with this girl. You could be enjoying the physical aspect of kissing, not neccasarily who you are kissing. Although, my first instinct is that, yeah.. if you were digging it like that, then you probably need to reclassify your prefrences.

Oh, and I'd hit it. :D

Meier

Was it with your friend Emma? A.) I can totally see her loving you based off you guys on LJ and b.) I can totally see her driving a gay man straight -- she's smokin' hot (and has nice boobs)!

Boogie

Dammit, I have enough trouble getting a date without you gay guys stealing all the women!

Stay on your own turf, or else.

Suerte

Meier said:
Was it with your friend Emma? A.) I can totally see her loving you based off you guys on LJ and b.) I can totally see her driving a gay man straight -- she's smokin' hot (and has nice boobs)!

No, it wasn't her, it was Fee/Fiona. Meh.

I think she's fucking amazing, our mindset is pretty much the same when it comes to most things. She just sent me a txt saying she had an amazing night but it fucked up her head a bit? :|

Boogie

Red Mercury said:
Boogie, I actually thought of you when I read his post. Thought to myself, 'Damn, Boogie is gonna be pissed.'

:lol

Damn straight, I don't need this aggravation. :p

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Boogie said:
Dammit, I have enough trouble getting a date without you gay guys stealing all the women!

Stay on your own turf, or else.
Are you complaining about the fact that some men aren't attracted to women? dudewtf

Willco

Hollywood Square
I'm waiting for someone to get upset that EVERYONE is getting laid but him.

Middle school students, dogs, gay people, etc.

J2 Cool

:lol :lol :lol :lol ......................................................................... :lol

Anyway, keep an open mind. You'd be a hypocrite not to. Sexual behavior is confusing. I'd be willing to bet there were a possibility of bisexual nature in a lot of people if they were more open to it. But people like to pick one or the other, deny the possibility of the other under the right circumstances. Me included. I dunno though, gotta be confusing. A little bit of Chasing Amy and a little bit of Sarah hookin up with the gay guy on the Real World. But really man, it's your choice. You are who you choose to be.

Boogie

demon said:
Are you complaining about the fact that some men aren't attracted to women? dudewtf

No, I'm complaining about the fact that the men who aren't attracted to women are TAKING THEM ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

jett

D-Member
Meier said:

Pics. Now.

olimario

Banned
Just stay open minded and hope that she does. It sounds like she may be a little wierded out by the fact that she just made out with one of her good friends.

Anyhow... this news sucks for me because it decreases my chances with you.

demi

Increases the chances for me!

OOoOOOoOOO snap

I already talked to you about this Suerte on IRC, so I won't bother saying it again!

Suerte

olimario said:
Just stay open minded and hope that she does. It sounds like she may be a little wierded out by the fact that she just made out with one of her good friends.

Anyhow... this news sucks for me because it decreases my chances with you.

Hey! This is my chance for a 20 page topic, don't make it about you. Although... SEX, NOW?!

But yeah, I'm going to wait and see what she says once sober. If she passes it off as drunken fun, meh, fine. If not... deep thinking required. But.... a hole is a hole, right?

Suerte

heh, I really shouldn't have put it as bluntly as that. I do think she's a cool girl. I mean, she has an N64 and Snowboard Kids/Beetle Adventure Racing! Meeeeh, I'll wait till she txts me once sober. I bet she'll most likely pass it off to drunkeness, the fact that she said she's felt like that for a while and has talked about it to our other friends makes me... meh though.

J2 Cool

demi said:
God just shut up, Suerte!

thumbs up to that..

hotjon5nf.gif

;)

android

Theoretical Magician
Suerte said:
heh, I really shouldn't have put it as bluntly as that. I do think she's a cool girl. I mean, she has an N64 and Snowboard Kids/Beetle Adventure Racing! Meeeeh, I'll wait till she txts me once sober. I bet she'll most likely pass it off to drunkeness, the fact that she said she's felt like that for a while and has talked about it to our other friends makes me... meh though.
Because isn't that what we all look for in relationships? :D

demi

Suerte said:
You're jealous of my "real life issues topic"! Get your own!

Oh and I'll be sure to post them on this forum for all to see!

SHUT. THE FUCK. UP.

And don't make me paste the chatlog I have.

<Suerte> hay let me sex u a/s/l i'm drnuk haaaaaaa ricky

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
If I hadnt just got banned for sexist comments, I would have an AWESOME post... crude, but awesome. Im sorry GAF wont get to experience it.. but um.. here, live with this..

Costanza_web.jpg

IT MOVED!

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
etiolate said:
I recommend pussy, it's great!
:lol I don't know why this cracked me up. I guess it's the flat-out honestly of the comment. Good job, etiolate

newsguy

Double yewww teee efff? This is the first post I have ever read outside of the "gaming discussion" area and it's about a gay dude who secretly talks to Demi? Fuck if I ever leave the gaming area again... peace.

Boogie

newsguy said:
Double yewww teee efff? This is the first post I have ever read outside of the "gaming discussion" area and it's about a gay dude who secretly talks to Demi? Fuck if I ever leave the gaming area again... peace.

Good, we don't want you here anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom