• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokyDave

Mikado would snap before they'd scoop any Nutella, I reckon.

Hmm, you're right. I could sellotape 4 or 5 together but even then, it's risky.

Or, I could make a huge Mikado by dipping a breadstick into melted chocolate and then leaving it to dry. Then I could dip that into the Nutella.

SKINNER!

Banned
See, I'm the complete opposite. I'd go with Hannah based on how cute she looked but I get the feeling that Rachel would be far more fun in bed. Can we all agree that the rest (Jo, Tina?) aren't in the same league?

Spookie

Or, I could make a huge Mikado by dipping a breadstick into melted chocolate and then leaving it to dry. Then I could dip that into the Nutella.

You'd have to wait for it to dry. Snacks should have to wait for no man. In other Nutella discoveries it goes well with peanut butter too.

edit: Either I've finally had a complete mental break down or I just saw a fat tranny wearing one of those pregnancy kits (full of silicone type of thing) reading a book on how to care for your baby.

SteveWD40

See, I'm the complete opposite. I'd go with Hannah based on how cute she looked but I get the feeling that Rachel would be far more fun in bed. Can we all agree that the rest (Jo, Tina?) aren't in the same league?

I would go with Rachel as she was the only one that did anything for me, but I think Joe would be the most fun in bed by far, she had that slightly far away look in the eye that suggests she has seen and done things that would make most people run for the hills.

Mikeside

You'd have to wait for it to dry. Snacks should have to wait for no man. In other Nutella discoveries it goes well with peanut butter too.

edit: Either I've finally had a complete mental break down or I just saw a fat tranny wearing one of those pregnancy kits (full of silicone type of thing) reading a book on how to care for your baby.

Caaaaareful, we can say cunt, but we're still on GAF :p

I think breadsticks dipped in melted chocolate, left to dry to turn them into giant mikado and then dipped in more chocolate or peanut butter should be the official snack of UK GAF. We can call it the SmokyDave if you want

Caaaaareful, we can say cunt, but we're still on GAF :p

I think breadsticks dipped in melted chocolate, left to dry to turn them into giant mikado and then dipped in more chocolate or peanut butter should be the official snack of UK GAF. We can call it the SmokyDave if you want

I don't like Nutella. Or peanut butter. Not a big fan of nuts in general.

In before testicle jokes.

Spookie

ok back on board. Might have to try this now.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I like the grownup dipper suggestions, you folks are twisted geniuses.

Ever since I saw a thread about it a few days ago I've been craving a grilled cheese sandwich made on the hob with a griddle pan. I've done it once and it was the shit. I need to go shopping and get some goodies.

3Sixty

I'm ashamed to admit this but, as a young fat kid, I used to eat kitkat bars wrapped with dairylea cheese singles.

6507043_std.png

SmokyDave

I have some news that I'm keeping to myself and it's killing me!

IamMikeside said:
Nah, it's the Lirlond. He's the crazy genius that made it happen!

I had no idea this thread existed. I never venture into community.
Stick around chap, make yourself known.

SmokyDave

You fucking tease you.
Green Scar got it bang on.

It's a bit early to say anything (8 weeks), but fuck me! I'm gonna be a dad!

I'm equal parts excited and terrified. I'm calling the kid Thunderlord whether male or female. The missus isn't keen on the name for some reason.

Juicy Bob

I'm equal parts excited and terrified. I'm calling the kid Thunderlord whether male or female. The missus isn't keen on the name for some reason.
Wow! Fantastic! Many, many congratulations, good sir!

You should be excited. I'm sure that if you can thrive in an environment like GAF and not be banned once, you're certainly mature and sensible enough to make a right good dad. You'll be one of those cool dads, who plays games and knows about decent music and stuff like that.

Thunderlord
SmokyDave-Junior Member

Wow this is fantastic news! So happy for you Dave! (And Mrs Dave, I know you're reading this ;P) Congratulations to you both!

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.

Holy shit.

I actually feel very happy for someone on the internet I've never met. Congratulations! You'll make an incredible dad I know it!

SmokyDave

Ah, cheers peeps. I'm made up about it.

I'll post pics in a few months (feels like forever) once the little rascal has popped out and been tattooed with 'UK-GAF' on his / her bicep.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Can we hold a contest on here for names? Or just start throwing them out?

I say Cindres if it's a boy, or if it's a girl; Cindres.

SmokyDave

Can we hold a contest on here for names? Or just start throwing them out?

I say Cindres if it's a boy, or if it's a girl; Cindres.
By all means throw some out. I'm calling it Thunderlord though, regardless of gender.

It's going to be a hairy few months because the missus has (rightly) decided that we're going to move house before the baby arrives. I love our current place but it is a bit of a wacky funhouse. We're going to look for something a bit smaller that isn't full of nooks, crannies and winding staircases.

Just when I thought I might be able to get some PC gaming done, dagnabbit.

Well, congrats Dave. Also, prepare something witty now for the inevitable Pick Up post in nine months when you'll receive the second round of "congrats"es.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom