Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT| of 9 Years Urley

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Jun 7, 2009
78,143
0
0
Red Arremer said:
So:
- No new DLC costumes planned for the original six (Tony, Thor, Cap, Ryu, Chris, Dante).
- Alts for DLC characters are unlocked with DLC character purchase.
When was this confirmed? Did he also mention this on his twitter?

Also, we pretty much know they're all on disc. Like zero doubt about that.
 
Feb 17, 2009
25,577
0
0
Red Arremer said:
What does that mean? You not believing I'm Russian, brah?
It's an image of the character Red Foreman from a TV show called That 70's show and it spans the entire decade from 1970 to the the last minute before the year 1980.

It is basically Red Foreman's "so what?" face. I'm a hispanic American making a joke about a silly/unnecessary(get it? get it?) war between the Americans in the Russians. I meant no offense with it lol.
Smo21 said:
I though Guilty Gear was stuck in some kind of weird publisher developer limbo.
It went from impossible to possible and from possible to likely. Now it is just a matter of time.
 
Apr 11, 2011
15,910
0
540
www.twitch.tv
SolarPowered said:
It's an image of the character Red Foreman from a TV show called That 70's show and it spans the entire decade from 1970 to the the last minute before the year 1980.

It is basically Red Foreman's "so what?" face. I'm a hispanic American making a joke about a silly/unnecessary(get it? get it?) war between the Americans in the Russians. I meant no offense with it lol.
Ah... Well, it was more meant that in my case, I actually am a Russian Capcom fan, not trying to say I'm offended.

Lame vodka/drunk lines or "In Soviet Russia"-jokes annoy me more. =P


Professor Beef said:
enzo is as drunk as Iron Man!
Totally in character, eeyup.
 

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Jun 7, 2009
78,143
0
0
Red Arremer said:
Ah... Well, it was more meant that in my case, I actually am a Russian Capcom fan, not trying to say I'm offended.

Lame vodka/drunk lines or "In Soviet Russia"-jokes annoy me more. =P
On a scale from 1-10 how well do you think Zangief protects your skies?
 
Jul 14, 2009
5,014
0
0
USA
Four... days... left...

not... gonna... make it...

need... to try... Nemesis...

GuardianE said:
You can hate it all you want, but I actually adore the amount of effort that went into BlazBlue's story. It's convoluted anime stuff, but I like it. I'd actually be willing to pay $40 just for the added story mode. Good thing I love the fighting engine and characters too.
Just trolling for the heck of it, dude. Don't take it seriously lol

I got bored with Blazblue like a week after I got CS but the game is actually pretty good
IF YOU'RE INTO SUCK
and Hakumen is a badass character
 

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Jun 7, 2009
78,143
0
0
AzureJericho said:
You forgot to note if this is any old Zangief or the newer models with Aquasilk Technology. :p
Oh yeah, forgot sky protecting only comes in the Aquasilk version :p

If X is Zero's alt, then I guess it's feasible to predict other characters for some character's alts, yes? I mean, I'd hate for Haggar to be some obscure-as-shit or Haggar in a suit kind of ordeal for his alt instead of Zangief or Mecha Zangief. Same goes for Chuck Greene.

Red Arremer said:
We gots ze Red Cyclone, ze Black Widow, ze Colossus and ze Heavy protecting our proud nation. But no more Red Guardian. Zat makes Red Arremer to Sad Arremer.
Scratch that, COLOSSUS FOR HAGGAR ALT.

Why does no one have the guide urley x_x
 

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Jul 12, 2009
35,666
0
815
Degen said:
Just trolling for the heck of it, dude. Don't take it seriously lol

I got bored with Blazblue like a week after I got CS but the game is actually pretty good
IF YOU'RE INTO SUCK
and Hakumen is a badass character
Got bored of bb. Plays only big minor button pressing characters.... I SEE I SEE.
 
Apr 11, 2011
15,910
0
540
www.twitch.tv
QisTopTier said:
Well have you ever seen a Russian call themselves Asian?
Russians most of the time call themselves either Russians or, depending on if they're actual Russians or from one of the independent regions (e.g. Chechnya) referring to themselves as from that region.

The terms "European" or "Asian" are rarely used, though I've never seen a Eastern Siberian call themselves Asian at all, I do know several people from Western Russia call themselves European, mostly the more progressive people. :)


crimsonspider89 said:
Austria? Home of Hitler, and the Governator.

Why was that the first thing I thought of? And why Governator and Hitler? Both evil evil people?

*cues the bad joke music*
See, that's EXACTLY why I usually never mention my whereabouts.
 

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Jun 7, 2009
78,143
0
0
You should be proud of where you come from/live.

*playing Drake right now* *listening to it through Bieber Beats headphones*
That last one may not be true.

MrDenny said:
Whoo just got the game
Details plz. Do you have the guide?
 
Jun 5, 2009
6,481
1
0
Southwest, USA
scytheavatar said:
After seeing the first minute is there actually anything inside that doesn't involve either X Factor or Orbs? Do people seriously think that is all Strider is going to be about?
Dude... The damn game hasn't even come out... Those are like day -5 combos...

...

Why am I even replying to him, btw? Dude is like the laughing stock of Fighting-GAF. :-/
 

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Oct 24, 2007
49,170
0
1,010
enzo_gt said:
Oh yeah, forgot sky protecting only comes in the Aquasilk version :p

If X is Zero's alt, then I guess it's feasible to predict other characters for some character's alts, yes? I mean, I'd hate for Haggar to be some obscure-as-shit or Haggar in a suit kind of ordeal for his alt instead of Zangief or Mecha Zangief. Same goes for Chuck Greene.


Scratch that, COLOSSUS FOR HAGGAR ALT.

Why does no one have the guide urley x_x
Haggar in a suit >>>> Zangief
 

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Jul 12, 2009
35,666
0
815
Parallax Scroll said:
i'm learning doom woooooo

I can pretty consistently hit 1 rep of buktooth into sphere flame if I only do one M after the launcher. That's decent damage already.

Time to try some of his other shit.
Corner combo is probably the easiest high damage combo in the game lol
 

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Jul 12, 2009
35,666
0
815
LeMaximilian said:
http://www.abload.de/img/yt_thumb_template_madyxbt7.jpg[/IG]

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR0sNXGpR_Q"][B]MARVEL MADNESS LIVE! Part 1 feat. J. Wong, Marn, Floe, James Chen, Olaf and Ultradavid[/B]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR0sNXGpR_Q[/URL][/QUOTE]
GOD LIKE FUCKING GODLIKE IM ALL OVER THIS RIGHT NOW
 
Status
Not open for further replies.