• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT2| New Age of Zeroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeTmAn81

LOL the match I just played (rank up to 5th Lord!) was pretty laggy. And it said 5 bars before.

Beef, get in there!

Azure J

character_megaman.jpg

So Marvel Gaf the real question is would you rather have no Megaman. Or that?

I like, no I love this for cross because that whole game feels like a troll (in a good way). Mahvel though? I'd be all kinds of disappoint.

This cant be real

This can't be life

Edit: Why do I always get to these things late? In other news, that Japanese pixiv list is awesome.

Degen

This is where we FIGHT

This is where THEY DIE

or lose at video games or whatever

REMEMBER THIS DAY, MEN

FOR IT WILL BE YOURS

FOR ALL TIME

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
If this Captain Underpants book wasn't so damn engaging I'd challenge these frauds to a FT3 vs. me right now.

But I'm sleepy meh ggs.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Told you guys this was going to be the hottest GAF stream yet.

It's too bad we had a rough start. We'll be better prepared next time. I'm always looking to add new things to the stream production wise.

Will post results and stuff later.

It's an honor to be part of that group directory even though I'm far from being part of it. I still have doubts getting producer's badge. Really need the options for people but on the other hand, I don't want to make money or have commercials playing on my stream.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Hahaha @ Killa

It's too bad we had a rough start. We'll be better prepared next time. I'm always looking to add new things to the stream production wise.

It's an honor to be part of that group directory even though I'm far from being part of it. I still doubts getting producer's badge. Really need the options for people but on the other hand, I don't want to make money or have commercials playing on my stream.

Donate it then, if you don't want the revenue. Use it for prizes or something. Not like you haven't earned the dough though. You damn sure never asked for anything from us.*shrugs*

So Tobe is free, and apparently I performed the best out of me/Q/Proto.

iWAIAuqRM5QnL.gif

:(

I took it from behind like the scrawny prison inmate.

It's an honor to be part of that group directory even though I'm far from being part of it. I still doubts getting producer's badge. Really need the options for people but on the other hand, I don't want to make money or have commercials playing on my stream.

In all honesty, we should be thanking you for setting all these up. I don't think mahvel gaf would've been as close without you making these streams. Who would've set this psn x live thing? Either way, had a blast tonight, even though I played sssoo badly. I need to play you guys more. I'm so free. Protofree-03 for now :(

I cannot believe the fraudulence that I just saw. Kappa

Lol it was a display of fraudulence on my part at least. Some of those finishes were just lol, and my matches vs Q...I think I deserved only one of them hahaha.

Thanks to Kadey again for setting this (and other headliners) up, always fun to play. Keeps dat MarvelGAF running strong.

PS I promise to finish more than 3 combos next time.

JeTmAn81

Really sorry I had to miss the fight, though I don't think my presence would've changed the outcome. The connection thing is driving me nuts. I have a powerline ethernet adapter that's been working great since day 1 of Ultimate but now it's started dropping its connection for no reason. This thing better not be kaput. I can't go back to wireless. I WONT GO BACK TO WIRELESS.

Frantic

Good shit to everyone involved. Had a lot of fun stream monstering it up. Would have enjoyed participating myself, but it's probably better that I don't have a PS3. I'm pretty sure I would have choked quite spectacularly.

Though now that XBL has invaded PSN territory... will PSN try to retaliate against XBL? :p

We were putting you on blast in there too LOL
SHHHHH!! Don't tell him!!! :p

It's an honor to be part of that group directory even though I'm far from being part of it. I still have doubts getting producer's badge. Really need the options for people but on the other hand, I don't want to make money or have commercials playing on my stream.

All thanks to that top tier NeoGAF commentary duo.

Procrastinated homework a little bit to try to get to 5th Lord. Had 3 different Rank Up matches, and all of them were laggy as fuck. Hilariously, the other matches I played to get back to Rank Up range were crystal clear.

smurfx

get some go again
Good shit to everyone involved. Had a lot of fun stream monstering it up. Would have enjoyed participating myself, but it's probably better that I don't have a PS3. I'm pretty sure I would have choked quite spectacularly.

Though now that XBL has invaded PSN territory... will PSN try to retaliate against XBL? :p
psn is too broke to invade xbox nation.

That's the problem I don't need training room training. I need real matches D:
good thing about live is that you can play some real good players. i've played so many good players just by hanging out at streams and asking them for a match. almost everybody streaming is playing on xbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom