• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT2| New Age of Zeroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobe

it really wonders me how many pad players marvel gaf has, im pretty sure the ratio is about 3 pad to 1 stick in here

sephi22

Local battles tournament.
http://www.twitch.tv/8wayrun

Masta CJ is present. Morrigan player on stream right now.

Also, thanks for adding me to Mahvel PSN chat Ultimoo. For those who don't know, I don't live in the US and I am going to lag bad with you guys. I'm in the chat for theory fighter purposes. If that's a problem or there are limited slots, I'll show myself out.

sephi22

Someone please tell me:

Where can I find information on what all the upcoming streams are?

My top 3 sources:
1. GAF (USD/Conceited's threads or this thread)
2. SRK Front page (list of upcoming streams on the right)
3. Twitch.tv (I just search "Ultimate" and watch the stream with the most viewers)

LMAO. Chris G and Diemineon completed Jaxel's UMvC3 missions for him for Platinum. I'm better than Jaxel confirmed

Grecco

character_megaman.jpg

So Marvel Gaf the real question is would you rather have no Megaman. Or that?

My top 3 sources:
1. GAF (USD/Conceited's threads or this thread)
2. SRK Front page (list of upcoming streams on the right)
3. Twitch.tv (I just search "Ultimate" and watch the stream with the most viewers)

LMAO. Chris G and Diemineon completed Jaxel's UMvC3 missions for him for Platinum. I'm better than Jaxel confirmed

They're just trials though...

smurfx

get some go again
gooooooooo xbox nation! show these ps3 owners that it's not okay to be ps3 owners! i wanted to play a ft10 today with killa but i started up my console up too late. :(

JeTmAn81

Aaaaand I'm out. PS3 network connection picked today to go schizoid and I have no idea when it will be working again. I could use the wireless connection but that would be too laggy. Good luck PSN.

Tobe

honestly im worried about how noisy my ps3 is well its a fat 80gb model but i dont remember being this noisy...

JeTmAn81

If you guys want me to roll w/the wireless connection, I guess I could. It says I'm getting 3 mbs down and over 1 mbps up. I got 4 bars with a guy on ranked. Up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom