• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT4| Nothing Stops This Patch!

Zissou

Dante aficionados- what's the best/most reliable way to confirm off box dash j.H when it hits against an aerial opponent? I realized recently that I've been kind of half-assing it and what to do something more legit.

TWILT

Banned
Dante aficionados- what's the best/most reliable way to confirm off box dash j.H when it hits against an aerial opponent? I realized recently that I've been kind of half-assing it and what to do something more legit.
Hmm, from just normal jump height, I usually just go Air Dash H > MHS and then air combo into whatever. I usually like trying to combo into Killer Bee so I can go for Strider assist combo extensions. You could also do Air Dash H > MH Volcano, but that's not too reliable if your opponent's too high I think. Doing MH > Cold Shower > Prop Shredder is also an option if you don't mind decreased damage.

Zissou

Hmm, from just normal jump height, I usually just go Air Dash H > MHS and then air combo into whatever. I usually like trying to combo into Killer Bee so I can go for Strider assist combo extensions. You could also do Air Dash H > MH Volcano, but that's not too reliable if your opponent's too high I think. Doing MH > Cold Shower > Prop Shredder is also an option if you don't mind decreased damage.

Super late, but thanks for the ideas! The cold shower > prop shredder version is nice to have as an option when reliability matters more than optimized damage.

shanafan

Picked this up today for $17. Ultimate edition. It was normally $24.99, but the store had a sale going on.

Have to say that this game is pretty awesome. I was doing combos right from the start, and so it might the game immediately intense. The music is pretty good as well.

Think that this title will be one of the more rare finds on Xbox 360 in the future?

So is there any life left in this community at all?

I just got a few months of live free and I'd love to get in some matches with some other Gafers.

Top Bottom