• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 (PS3/360 - Nov. 15) [Up: Entire Roster Leaked, Art In OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Virgil is going to be the new Marth of UMvC3.

Motherfucker is gonna have some godlike swordplay.
dankir said:
Galactic Marvel up in this bitch. Here's hoping I don't have to wait until comic con :(
Nova is so being left for Comic con.

We need a Camelot stage.
superheroes-batman-superman-it-is-a-silly-place.jpg

Mit-

shaowebb said:
I'm just hoping if the reveals are staggered that Vergil/Iron Fist are the first in line for the show.

Of course they may not be able to announce those two at the same time...the overwhelming AWESOMENESS of those two would shatter the building the moment they went up on the screen.

But then again...they're both sharing the same purple lighting so they may just be doing that.

YO DAHBOMB! GET IN HERE AND POST SOME MANLY PICTURE TIME FOR YA' BOY!

MANLY PICTURE TIME!
http://i56.tinypic.com/eqqft3.jpg
Pink Iron Fist alt confirmed?

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
I would be very surprised if Nova is not shown at Comic Con. That said, I may just be taking that pic as a new avatar. Current one doesn't translate that well to a small icon.

Mit- said:
Pink Iron Fist alt confirmed?

Steel Serpent/Phoenix is purple, and I definitely think that will be an alt.

dankir

shaowebb said:
I'm just hoping if the reveals are staggered that Vergil/Iron Fist are the first in line for the show.

Of course they may not be able to announce those two at the same time...the overwhelming AWESOMENESS of those two would shatter the building the moment they went up on the screen.

But then again...they're both sharing the same purple lighting so they may just be doing that.

YO DAHBOMB! GET IN HERE AND POST SOME MANLY PICTURE TIME FOR YA' BOY!

MANLY PICTURE TIME!
eqqft3.jpg

MANLIER PICTURE TIME!

Iron Fist can't take on the Silver Surfer or even fuck with Galactus!

Alex%20Maleev%20-%20Nova%2013.jpg

Azure J

SolarPowered said:
Virgil is going to be the new Marth of UMvC3.

Motherfucker is gonna have some godlike swordplay.

Nova is so being left for Comic con.

17141865-lol-reaction.gif

Will never leave my main teams con-fucking-firmed if I get "stylish efficiency" a la Marth from Vergil and there's an extremely strong chance of that happening.

Mit-

I don't really understand the interest in the flat dark green Amaterasu color but the new red and blue Thor alts are amazing. The Ultimate Thor one could be his default...

shaowebb

God's Beard said:
Iron Fist might turn out competitive, but how can anybody think the dude looks manly? He's a damn ballerina with a scarf over his eyes.

Theres built for show and built to GO.

This guy is like everything a man should be! Don't believe me then lets use the most impossible standards ever conceived of to grade a man.

This one goes out to the ladies...

Female romance novel male lead checklist hi-YAAAAAH!

These novels are the impossible standard for men to try to EVER live up to except Iron Fist does it. Don't believe me? Then check the criteria.

• Has to be successful-He is a billionaire
  • Has to be mysterious-He lived and trained in a lost magical city of martial artists thought only to be a myth
  • He has to be fun-The guy can joke around even on a hospital bed covered in bandages
    5bw9jm.jpg

• He has to be strong and stand up for whats right- He punches through helicarriers, knows magic Kung-Fu, is a superhero and looks good in tights
  • He has to have a ...*cough* *cough*-He can satisfy Misty Knight and she hangs out with Luke freakin' Cage. He's got the *cough**cough* and then some.
  • He can't be clumsy-Kung. Fu.
  • He has to look good-Blond hair, blue eyes and he can make yellow and green look good. I think he wins over the ladies here.

There you have it. He is everything a man should be according to the harshest standards ever imposed upon men as a standard of manhood...the women's standards.

You now want to have sex with Iron Fist God's Beard.
I'm sorry for this...waitaminute... what was I trying to do again?

shaowebb

Becquerel said:
Apparently Iron Man is pretty much in the same position as Iron Fist, then. :p

Sloppy drunk. Loses by default.
God's Beard said:
I don't know what you were trying to prove, but it didn't work.

Yeah I kind of lost track of what I was getting at there. Oh well.

MANLY PICTURE TIME!

2cshst4.jpg

Thats some action hero style manly dialogue.

shaowebb

God's Beard said:
Man, someone steal that ballerina's makeup or what? Looks kinda mad.
Post =
2m7w36a.gif

Lol. I aint even mad, though Beard. Its fun putting on a comedy show for this thread and supporting our guys. I seriously hope we get some late night reveals on this stuff tonight, though.

Hype charts are through the roof.

shaowebb

Bark252 said:
umvc3_costumes_410_62631_640screen.jpg

LOVE it! I like all of his alts but this one and Ultimate are my faves!

Holy SHIT! That is awesome! Best blue and gold Thor yet. I like that they changed the cape this time, as well. It'd kinda look good on a team with Mango Sentinel.

shaowebb said:
Holy SHIT! That is awesome! Best blue and gold Thor yet. I like that they changed the cape this time, as well. It'd kinda look good on a team with Mango Sentinel.
Shibateratsu+Blue-Gold Thor+Nova

I could see that.

Mit-

Liefeld = biased to not like it
Small red sweat bands = awful
Red belt = why did Liefeld ever think adding small amounts of red to this costume was a good idea.
Me = not excited about that costume.

The Ultimate one is incredible. The red one is cool. The super bright oldschool one is trollworthy.

Nemesis_

Just got an email from Capcom talking about TGS.

Konnichiwa!

Tokyo Game Show starts this week and Capcom is in the land of the rising sun with its lineup of upcoming games. Through hands-on demos and stage presentations, several games will make appearances including Asura's Wrath, DmC - Devil May Cry, Dragon' s Dogma, Dead Rising 2 Off The Record, Resident Evil Revelations, Steel Battalion Heavy Armor, Street Fighter X Tekken, and Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

Throughout the week new assets will become available on the Capcom Press Center, starting today with new assets for Street Fighter X Tekken and tomorrow for Dragon’s Dogma.

So no UMvsC3 trailer today?

Edit: LOL SFxTekken gets online training mode too wow.

What in the world does the Mahvel fanbase have to do to get some fucking attention around here?
Dahbomb said:
And Vergil. Dude is pretty big there. Even Capcom has acknowledged this multiple times.

I will bet my money hats it's going to be Vergil, Iron Fist, Phoenix Wright and rocket Raccoon. 2 reveals on one day and the other 2 the other day. About the same way they did Wesker/Spider Man and X-23/Tron pair for TGS last year.
Looking at those two makes me think that we are definitely getting four for TGS as well.

Tron+X-23 for the guys who like their women in the game and Megaman fans.

Wesker+Spider Man for Biohazard fans and any Japanese people who like Marvel(Shit, everyone was getting antsy about his absence even in the states).

The four you mentioned are the best they could possibly show to Japan. I'd be knocked off my feet if they had Nova at TGS.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Would love for Nova to be shown this week, but with NYCC probably coinciding with an announcement involving his return to prominence in the Marvel Universe I do not see it happening.

I doubt that Niitsuma would be tweeting about anything SFxT related. Ono has his own Twitter after all.
I think you're somehow misreading me. Niitsuma previously said that there was a game mode he was excited about but couldn't reveal. SFxT is getting two very cool modes. Perhaps one of these modes is also in UMvC3, and that is what Niitsuma is excited about.

Edit: LOL SFxTekken gets online training mode too wow.

What in the world does the Mahvel fanbase have to do to get some fucking attention around here?
SFxT gets everything except an interesting roster and ridiculously awesome gameplay.

MoxManiac

Karsticles said:
I think you're somehow misreading me. Niitsuma previously said that there was a game mode he was excited about but couldn't reveal. SFxT is getting two very cool modes. Perhaps one of these modes is also in UMvC3, and that is what Niitsuma is excited about.

SFxT gets everything except an interesting roster and ridiculously awesome gameplay.

What? SFxR's roster looks amazing so far, almost too good to be true.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Karsticles said:
http://iplaywinner.com/news/2011/9/...atures-from-tgs-include-pandora-mode-and.html

Not UMvC3 news, but maybe (hopefully) a hint as to what Niitsuma is excited about sharing with us?
Came here to post this. Seth talked about how teams want to 1up eachother too when it comes to online, but Capcom also want parity across all of their titles. But honestly, Ono's team has been far ahead this entire time, and they have like 8x the resources and time compared to Niitsuma's team, I don't think UMvC3 will live up to SFxT's featureset.

Let alone Lupinko tweeting about SFxT having more characters than UMvC3. I would really, really like it to happen, but unless Ono's team is doing the bulk of the work and they're shoddily porting it over (look how well that went with MvC3), I can't see it happening.

But please, give me 4 player splitscreen damnit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom