• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultra Street Fighter 4 Console Release Date Announced

Laconic

Banned
No they aren't. Theyre far better in 3s and every other street fighter sure. Sf4 is where the skill gap is most negligible.

I am fairly certain that America blew them out of the water so hard at Alpha 2, that they took their ball, went home, and made part 3.

Skunkers

I am fairly certain that America blew them out of the water so hard at Alpha 2, that they took their ball, went home, and made part 3.

Eh? I thought I remembered some US players (Alex Valle and John Choi, I think) going to Japan for an Alpha 2 exhibition at Super Battle Opera in the 90's after B3 or B4 and they got bodied. Been probably over a decade since I read about it, so I don't remember.

Bumping this because you can now redeem SSF4AE GFWL keys on Steam.

o1UNa.gif

But can you redeem DLC?

Bumping this because you can now redeem SSF4AE GFWL keys on Steam.

I don't appear to actually have any keys in my account, but I have the games to download... o_O

EDIT: Looks like it's GFWL being fucking atrocious as it always has been. Some kind of error. :(

EDIT 2: Yeah, I'm screwed, I have a digital copy. No retail CD key.

El Sabroso

I don't appear to actually have any keys in my account, but I have the games to download... o_O

EDIT: Looks like it's GFWL being fucking atrocious as it always has been. Some kind of error. :(

EDIT 2: Yeah, I'm screwed, I have a digital copy. No retail CD key.

you have a 25 digit code that activates the game on GFWL client, try using that on steam, that will be your CD key

you have a 25 digit code that activates the game on GFWL client, try using that on steam, that will be your CD key

Nope, it does not work. Tried that before moaning on here about it.

Also it looks like GFWL DLC doens't come with a CD key, so no dice for porting it over. :)

El Sabroso

Nope, it does not work. Tried that before moaning on here about it.

Also it looks like GFWL DLC doens't come with a CD key, so no dice for porting it over. :)

damn I am srewed too, my copy is also digital

that is correct also, DLC does not have a key if I can recall, but anyone with the DLC on the GFWL can confirm it

Who is best to contact about this, I wonder? Capcom haven't officially announced this yet AFAIK, so it's possible that they haven't finished setting up the databases.

The fact is though that they cannot get the DLC out of GFWL unless some shenanigans happen. Hmm.

kaydigi

Who is best to contact about this, I wonder? Capcom haven't officially announced this yet AFAIK, so it's possible that they haven't finished setting up the databases.

The fact is though that they cannot get the DLC out of GFWL unless some shenanigans happen. Hmm.

Make sure you have dashes after every 5 digits example....

11111-22222-33333-44444-55555

Yeah, maybe something just got fixed between when this first got discovered and now, but my AE copy was bought digitally from Amazon, and Steam just accepted the keys with no problem.

Speaking of which: If you're thinking of buying a copy of AE for PC now, Steam has it for 29.99, but Amazon's got it for like, 7.50

no word on a digital xbox 360 preorder? i see the psn preorder link is up on streetfighter.com. to tell the truth, i have never seen a xbla or any xbox 360 digital preorders before. ive seen them on psn.

Shinyo

Neo Member
Does anyone know what costumes the Ultra retail release has that the 25th Anniversary set doesn't?

I picked up the anniversary set a while back and wondering if the retail release is worth it or should I just get the digital upgrade.

Thanks!

Top Bottom