• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UltraChenTV | Mondays, Tuesdays at 8PM PST

ismk

Before the stream started, I didn't think much of the females but I have to give it up James Chen and UltraDavid for chosing 4 great females to interview and now I'm a fan of all of them, especially Monique and Sherry. I hope more interviews like these happen because it's a nice insight.

PLAY KOF, FUCKERS

No seriously, do it. Add me (GT: ADChavelo) and we can level up together and shit :3
I just checked Amazon, and the 360 version is still $49 for some reason, while the PS3 version is $39ish or whatnot.

I'm just about to go to GameStop and pick up a copy. :<

Jintor

That was a great show. Definitely going to be tuning in more. Low key and the production values were a bit of a downer but hell, you know, you support quality stuff whatever state it's in, man, so long as the content is good.

hope you guys have a good night. pz.

Great job MarkMan. It's not possible to clean up the chat completely, but you and the rest of the mods certainly made it more tamed.

Really enjoyed the episode. I'm glad Ultra David and James Chen addressed this topic and did it this way instead of just talking amongst themselves. Hopefully this reaches out to some people and helps bring about some change.

good show. reading the chat can be depressing and embarrassing especially when your wife is watching you enjoying the tourney only to see the n-word and such spammed.

She also thinks Ski is annoying.

Duxxy3

This is the formula that people should use regarding chat trolls and never forget it

internetdickwadsmall.jpg

Mlatador

Banned
Finally, I can catch some sleep... Really enjoyed the show! Streamchat was also "bearable" thanks to the efforts of our MarkMan.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
It's on right now, they are talking about other games in the community that don't often get the spotlight. (MK, KOF, Vampire Savior, Super Turbo)

SUPARSTARX

This stuff should've been apparent first week. But it's good they're bringing it to light for people that didn't know about it and blame the game's timer for timeouts.

zlatko

Banned
This stuff should've been apparent first week. But it's good they're bringing it to light for people that didn't know about it and blame the game's timer for timeouts.

I'm not tuning in, but what are they saying?

And yo god damn at the Ski pics. What a titty thief he is.

it's all very apparent, just hard to implement and make it effective when the game offers so many enticing, easier options than manual combo > launch. I'm sure a lot of people are backtracking and trying to break bad habits from day 1.

I'm not tuning in, but what are they saying?

And yo god damn at the Ski pics. What a titty thief he is.

Basically saying people are doing wasteful combos using meter for no worthwhile gain and showing how shorter combos can either lead to more damage or slightly less damage without using meter. They also talked a lot about the timer and techniques to save and waste time.

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
James Chen always seems to go straight to Aquasilks name for examples, I think he's got a man-crush. I do not blame him in the least.

I didn't catch the "Ski/Grope pictures" comments, but y'all DO know it's photoshopped, yes?

Yeah, that too is shocking, but it is. lol

James has never watched TV, ever, it seems.

He hasn't...

...but I don't either, but I know condom commercials be on during the afternoon.

Top Bottom