• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 2 world premiere at Spike VGAs

____

·feist· said:
well, there's very little they would need to enhance as far as visuals go. Just beef up the content, perhaps add the Eight Days cover system and leave out any...erm, "surprise" characters.

You win.

Spiegel

makingmusic476 said:
Nah. They're two quite different genres, and Sony usually releases 3-4 games over the Holidays, like LBP, R2, Motorstorm 2, and Socom this year.

GoWIII, Uncharted 2, and R&CF2 will be their big line up next year, with a possible appearance from GT5.

And Heavy Rain.

GoW3 february 2010 confirmed

theBishop said:
This is the guy who hyped the crap out of $10 Bioshock challenge rooms. Just saying...

It's Spike Video Game Awards, last year they had exclusive trailers for GT5P, LBP, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Borderlands, Afro Samurai ect. So they definitely get a lot of stuff.

lostxii

Yes, can't wait. and yea, coop doesn't seem that important, especially if it takes away from time spent on other areas of the game.

Has Uncharted reached the $30 point yet? i may end up picking the game up this month? [LOL I Know you're thinking why i didn't buy it already ;P]

ymmv

Banned
Firewire said:
I wants Elena Fisher back in Uncharted 2! :/

Absolutely. Elena was a breath of fresh air. Finally a regular gal as a video game character instead of a sex goddess that served as stroke fodder for the graphics designers.

Man he looks like he just went through hell to get that spear, he is bleeding all over the place. I hope the story is as good as the first. Day 1 purchase.

Let the speculation........BEGIN!

The leaked info from that one PS event said something of an explosion and didn't mention the snow. Looks like Uncharted 2 will cover more area... yay:D

DMPrince said:
[LOL I Know you're thinking why i didn't buy it already ;P]

ya pretty much, its not too long but its very fun experience

theBishop

Banned
lostxii said:
Yes, can't wait. and yea, coop doesn't seem that important, especially if it takes away from time spent on other areas of the game.

On the one hand, I completely agree.

On the other hand, I REALLY want an online tactical 3rd person game (read: Gears multiplayer) on PSN. Dark Sector didn't do it. Army of Two didn't do it. Uncharted could do it.

Kittonwy said:
UNCHARTED 2!!!222!!!
angry.gif

What I came to the thread for. :lol :lol

Firewire

Banned
ymmv said:
Absolutely. Elena was a breath of fresh air. Finally a regular gal as a video game character instead of a sex goddess that served as stroke fodder for the graphics designers.
Exactly!

Bring back Elena!

reminder

I can't wait for the full trailer. Damn, first Killzone 2 singleplayer on december 4th and 10 days later the trailer for Uncharted 2. This is better than christmas! :D :D :D

PLEASE GET THE SAME MUSIC COMPOSER BACK

Uncharted also had one of the best game soundtracks ever. The main theme was epic and beautiful.

h3ro

I have such a big ass smile on my face right now. I freaking loved Uncharted.

Screw all these games I'm playing right now, who's down for another Crushing run?

*cowers at the thought of the underwater pillared area...*

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Elena must be in ,best videogame couple ever.

Oh and Nate looks more mature and he is bleedding ;_; poor Nate.
Uncharted 2 !!!! WOOOOOOOOO !!!

I cant breathe guys !!! Too much happiness !!!

deepbrown

So don't I get something for telling you about this over a week ago? :) I guess not, you're all so excited that I was actually right.

EktorPR

brandonh83 said:

Uncharted also had one of the best game soundtracks ever. The main theme was epic and beautiful.

Word. Greg Edmonson's score for 'Drake's Fortune' was fan-fucking-tastic. :D

Fersis said:
Elena must be in ,best videogame couple ever.

Oh and Nate looks more mature and he is bleedding ;_; poor Nate.
Uncharted 2 !!!! WOOOOOOOOO !!!

I cant breathe guys !!! Too much happiness !!!

Poor Nate :(

The blood did look good though. Is that in-game?

brandonh83 said:

Very True.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
FFObsessed said:
WOOOOOOOW! That was sudden!

WOOOOOOOOOOOH I LOVE UNCHARTED!

Nate's been working out! Damn! :p

He loose some weight .
And he is sooooo badass now ....
Please bring back Elena !
Oh damn ,i havent been so excited for a game since MGS4 :D
And R2

Top Bottom