• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 street date broken as thieves steal copies

Status
Not open for further replies.
SHIIIIIIIIT that Easter Egg. Guys please stay strong. It's happening, PLEASE stay strong. It will be worth the wait.

8a94b26989_1458566090_Laat-even-alles-vallen-waar-je-mee-bezig-bent-dit-is-namelijk-even-belangrijk.gif

The dude on reddit has been playing for 15 hours and said he still has a decent amount left to play :O

He is doing a good amount of exploring/looking for collectibles but still.

You have the game?

No saw it in a forum. Please don't look because I'm afraid there might be a huge spoiler in there.

Salz01

The dude on reddit has been playing for 15 hours and said he still has a decent amount left to play :O

He is doing a good amount of exploring/looking for collectibles but still.

You have the game?

How does he even know how much he has left?

Venom Fox

Banned
I just want to know what the easter egg is! You can't do this to me man, I'll scour through every forum if I have to. Once the hype sets in it can't be stopped.

Venom Fox

Banned
I DO NOT want to be spoiled on a Easter Egg. Please, savor it.
This is the only game where I've stayed the fuck away from anything spoiler related. A few gifs here and there sure but nothing story related. My mind won't rest until I know what that Easter Egg is. PM me pretty please.

keep spoilers out of this thread, seriously
Read my post a few posts above. I asked for it to be PM'd. Spoilers aren't allowed in here, so I don't know why your worried.

This is the only game where I've stayed the fuck away from anything spoiler related. A few gifs here and there sure but nothing story related. My mind won't rest until I know what that Easter Egg is. PM me pretty please.

Read my post a few posts above. I asked for it to be PM'd. Spoilers aren't allowed in here, so I don't know why your worried.

I don't the know the easter egg. I'm just saying, I don't think it'd be worth it seeing it outside of you actually playing.

FelipeMGM

Im thorn here because if its a easter egg about past things or Uncharted lore in a way, Im ok with not knowing, but if it is easter egg about future stuff, I kinda do want to know. If the latter is the case thats news worthy shit

zsynqx

Im thorn here because if its a easter egg about past things or Uncharted lore in a way, Im ok with not knowing, but if it is easter egg about future stuff, I kinda do want to know. If the latter is the case thats news worthy shit

You'll find out in 12 days. Patience.

Beerham

Banned
To block youtube comments add this extension (from Josh Scherr on twitter)

http://www.tannr.com/herp-derp-youtube-comments/

Nice. I know that if I am also going to be watching Twitch streams within the next two week, hiding the chat is going to be the first thing I do.

It's going to be a mine field.

What sort of black magic is this? Makes me excited for TLOU2. Please happen!!

I was thinking about that the other day. With the visuals ND are pushing...could it end up being too graphic for some people?

SOOOO ANNOYED I WONT BE ABLE TO PLAY THIS UNTIL THE VERY END OF JUNE DAMN IT! 2 FREAKING MONTHS AND YOU GUYS ONLY HAVE TO WAIT 11 DAYS :( :(

Man, exams suuuuuucckkkkk.

Alienous

Fuck it, I'm not hiding from the spoilers. I won't seek them, but I won't cower.

If I get spoiled by a YouTube comment it's on you, Sony.

I'm going to browse like it's any other week.

Venom Fox

Banned
What makes it worse for me is the fact that I should have had the game TODAY! Why is this the only game I won't be able to get early? WHY??

#ThisisonyouSony

Fuck it, I'm not hiding from the spoilers. I won't seek them, but I won't cower.

If I get spoiled by a YouTube comment it's on you, Sony.

I'm going to browse like it's any other week.

Just install the YouTube hide comments extension or don't look at them and your good.

Not sure why you would read YT comments, that's asking to get spoiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom