• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 street date broken as thieves steal copies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venom Fox

Banned
Kinda rich coming from a CeX employee.
Its was meant to be taken as a joke post lol.

I never get my games early from CEX, I have a guy who owns a shop who gets me games early.

When he let me down I tried getting one from our store that had them but I got shot down by my Ops Manager. It's against policy and the shit surrounding the early copies, was enough to stop me from getting one that way either.

zsynqx

Why are you insulting the employee for? He didn't come up with the store policy. Don't be such a dick.

The downplaying of the company's wrong doing in this matter kinda rubbed me the wrong way. Sorry if I came across as a dick.

Its was meant to be taken as a joke post lol.

I never get my games early from CEX, I have a guy who owns a shop who gets me games early.

When he let me down I tried getting one from our store that had them but I got shot down by my Ops Manager. It's against policy and the shit surrounding the early copies, was enough to stop me from getting one that way either.

Yeah sorry, I'm just in a bad mood

Skele7on

Banned
God damn it adulting STAY OUT MY WAY.

It's done and ready will give you the goods ASAP!

Can't believe this is happening, too awesome

<3

Venom Fox

Banned
The downplaying of the company's wrong doing in this matter kinda rubbed me the wrong way. Sorry if I came across as a dick.

Yeah sorry, I'm just in a bad mood
Nah its OK, I was just trying to have a laugh. Hope your OK though and it's nothing serious, the reason your in a mood I mean :)

desu

Well reddit has a thread with someone who apparently has completed the game. I guess beware of spoilers in the future.

edit: well he posted all kind of screens, so I guess thats legit.

The Ummah

Banned
Why do I keep coming in here, ugh. My body has been ready, damnit! I am ready!

I see someone has a copy, though. Enjoy the journey!

FoxesSocks will post some screenshots of Madagascar soon, it should be spoiler-free.

However, from what I've read, the other guy who completed the game has uploaded spoiler screenshots of the game. Be cautious!

Don't post them!

Dominator

FoxesSocks will post some screenshots of Madagascar soon, it should be spoiler-free.

However, from what I've read, the other guy who completed the game has uploaded spoiler screenshots of the game. Be cautious!

Don't post them!
Which Reddit is he posting in? Looked through Uncharted and Uncharted 4 and couldn't see his thread.

GnawtyDog

Banned
CO-OP in Uncharted is basically 2 modes:

CO-OP Arena (aka Horde) - and its many subsets. Survival (survive 10 waves), (Siege - hold assigned territory in a wave based fashion), Gold Rush (carry treasure to goal and survive - in a wave based fashion).

CO-OP Adventure - Objective based progression where you fight through areas of the game with some backstory.

Rudiano

Banned
Close up of Nathan (in tux) using the Character Model Viewer

kqpx3fN.png

Raptor

CO-OP Arena (aka Horde) - and its many subsets. Survival (survive 10 waves), (Siege - hold assigned territory in a wave based fashion), Gold Rush (carry treasure to goal and survive - in a wave based fashion).

CO-OP Adventure - Objective based progression where you fight through areas of the game with some backstory.

There is horde mode?

HELL YES!!!

:D

Oi is this shit confirmed son?

I'm more than fucking happy is so.

Why are people saying it's confirmed?? He's just saying that's what has been in past Uncharted games.

Just fuck errything then, at this point there's been no mention of co-op so it's not in or will be some throw away shit. I still don't mind having purchased the deluxe edition but it will be a case of play the SP, then wait for TLOU2 in a few years time. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom