• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 street date broken as thieves steal copies

Status
Not open for further replies.

GnawtyDog

Banned
Oi is this shit confirmed son?

I'm more than fucking happy is so.

I want it to be confirmed. There is no reason not to include such modes unless they were on a crunch and axed it. Maybe I am making it up but I also read they wanted to try new things with online CO-OP? At any rate, we need a damn confirm. Last I heard MP is greyed out. I only dig plunder in Uncharted MP. Need online CO-OP to help me get through burn out.

There is going to be co-op later.

I mean Cogburn even talked about it.

Elsewhere in the interview, Cogburn was also asked about co-op, to which he replied "we'll be talking about co-op later."
If there wasn't any, why would he even say that? He would've just said, "We're not ready to talk about anything else at this point"

Alienous

There is going to be co-op later.

I mean Cogburn even talked about it.

If there wasn't any, why would he even say that? He would've just said, "We're not ready to talk about anything else at this point"

They've confirmed co-op, we just don't know how low effort it is yet.

Des

"The gunplay feels amazing, really solid. Put it this way; if I miss a shot, it's because I suck, not the games fault. Feels tuned slightly better to the beta."- Reddit guy.
Zysnqx will be happy.

zsynqx

"The gunplay feels amazing, really solid. Put it this way; if I miss a shot, it's because I suck, not the games fault. Feels tuned slightly better to the beta."- Reddit guy.
Zysnqx will be happy.

giphy.gif

With that, I am out. All I needed to hear.

Thanks Des

GnawtyDog

Banned
Unless they didn't implement it into the game day one and will later, I'd guess that's why they haven't talked about it yet.

Still waiting for TLOU CO-OP, perfect game for awesome CO-OP. Didn't get it as DLC. Not that they promised it...but...there was always hope within the community.

Still waiting for TLOU CO-OP, perfect game for awesome CO-OP. Didn't get it. Not that they promised it...but...there was always hope within the community.

Man oh man aren't you right, that was a game made for co-op modes but they didn't do fuck all. I hope the MP team go all out with TLOU2 co-op, they could make an amazing mode that I think would take off hugely.

I'm the kind of guy that will play a SP game once and never touch it again, the only game I played twice was TLOU. But with those game mechanics, a co-op mode in TLOU would have probably kept me playing the game for a year which never ever happens for me.

FoxesSocks has uploaded four Madagascar screenshots on his thread. Nothing new from what we've seen during the preview events, so they are spoiler-free.

Edit: All photomode shots.

BE WARNED, THE ENDING IS ALREADY OUT THERE. There's an IMGUR gallery that has the easter egg screenshot and some of the ending of the game.

To be honest, i don't think the easter egg is a big deal.

Tambini

I probably won't be able to get the game at launch so I just read the spoilers on reddit, aint no one gonna spoil anything but me

Alienous

Awesome. Can someone spoiler tag them in here? It's only Madagascar so it's not like they're even proper spoilers.

Remember guys, don't spoiler tag images, link them. And don't even link them if they're too spoilery.

Spoiler tagged embedded images don't work for all mobile NeoGAF users.

Lingitiz

All I wanna hear from the people with the game is...do you like it?

I hate wanting to go into those threads with people who've finished the game and it's just all super specific story spoilers rather than impressions.

Skele7on

Banned
I'm at the title screen fully installed it was super quick.

Title screen is awesome let me know if you want to see.

Multiplayer not yet online "session manager error"

Will try again later for the info.

I'm starting now, HOLY SHIT

zsynqx

I'm at the title screen fully installed it was super quick.

Title screen is awesome let me know if you want to see.

Multiplayer not yet online "session manager error"

Will try again later for the info.

I'm starting now, HOLY SHIT

No spoilers. If you have to post screens, only of areas we have seen in previews. Just give general impressions please.

Is the chirp hit sound on SP yes or no?

Not a deal breaker but would be awesome, you hear me Neil?

I don't think so :(

But

Zysnqx will be happy.

Hopefully good hit reaction animations will make up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom