• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[US] August 2011 Boxart Thread

Chatin

Can Nintendo just ban Ubisoft from ever releasing another game on any of their platforms?

The boxart (well, the art) of Carnival Island is a bit enticing...

CatPee

Woah, Rune Factory is coming over to NA? Loved the old Harvest Moon games way back, so this is pleasing news.

Salsa

181663b.jpg

holy shit had no idea. Day 1

PBalfredo

AceBandage said:
I more question the inclusion of Aang.
I mean, holy crap, he'd break baseball so badly.
You see, this is why baseball needs a salary cap.
Once a team pulls in the freakin' Avatar, it's over.

MYE

Stumpokapow said:
Who the fuck buys truck nutz (erm, maybe nsfw if you work in an abbey or something)?

What the hell :lol

edit:

Trucknutz and Bikerballz are made of solid plastic (the toughest in the industry). GUARANTEED not to fade, chip, crack or break - or FREE replacement (our world famous "takes a licking" guarantee) The original tried and true nutz.
wow

Apdiddy

51uPPpVhU7L.jpg

Why is this not on the Wii? Hopefully, it'll play either like Mario Kart or F-Zero. We need all the F-Zero clones we can get!

Oh, and Carnival Island's boxart looks suspiciously like Rune Factory PS3 and vice versa.

hirokazu

thebeeks said:
Why Stimpy? I can kind of understand the inclusion of Zim because it's a more recent show, but do the kids who buy this game even know who Ren & Stimpy are?
The only cool thing about this is Stimpy. The rest of it is more LOL, WTF.

faridmon

haha at PES cover. Sad to see the franchise taking a big splash, but thats what you get for not evolving your game, Seabass,

Robot Pants

Kifimbo said:

Kifimbo

rainking187 said:
That Nicktoons game is a weird idea. I can't wait for Looney Toons PGA. or Peanuts NHL.

It's just 2K trying to make money (or lose less) with the MLB licence. Here's what the CEO said 8 months ago.

"It's a losing proposition and we don't have any interest in pursuing losing propositions," Zelnick said of the license, which the company first acquired exclusively in 2005.

Takao

Banned
Throavium said:
I'm more surprised by the character selection for the cover, than the fact that this game actually exists.

It's a reskinned version of The Bigs. As mentioned before, it's 2K desperately trying to make the MLB license work.

Takao

Banned
Why we even getting Crash Time 3 when we have Crash Time 4:

51IxwCAbpbL.jpg

distantmantra said:
PS3 exclusive, really? Seems odd that Ubisoft would abandon the Wii so quickly after the first two sold gangbusters on it.

It's not PS3 exclusive. That's either referring to the Move controls, or Ubisoft just used a generic template.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
distantmantra said:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51x%2BZV6T5RL.jpg[img]

PS3 exclusive, really? Seems odd that Ubisoft would abandon the Wii so quickly after the first two sold gangbusters on it.[/QUOTE]

Early placeholder? Just Dance is being milked out like Guitar Hero

[quote=Takao]Why we even getting Crash Time 3 when we have Crash Time 4:

[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51IxwCAbpbL.jpg[IMG][/quote]

My friend told me about this game...he said it was one of the worst games he's ever played.

Top Bottom