• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN: Best of E3 Sale + Spend $100 Get $15 Back Promotion

This is 100% false.

Dragon Age: Origins is much more akin to the Infinity Engine games like Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale and the perspective matches that. Party and ability management is a pretty big deal, and there's lots of AI options so you can set basic if/then statements for attacks, healing, etc.

Dragon Age 2 is a much smaller game, and combat tends to be more like a 3rd person action game.

Dragon Age: Inquisition kind of merges the two, though some would argue it fails at both.

None of them play anything like Diablo 3.

I don't know anything about any of that, but I managed through all 3 games by just hacking away at enemies while occasionally healing. The games are extremely easy.

At its most basic you have several different attacks with different cooldowns, like Diablo 3. That's the similarity.

netguy503

I thought that it was that PSN game from PS3/X360 era remastered.
They are obviously trying to cash in on the hype, that game was not worth $5 let alone $50.

Poor sales this week, I still need to spend CA$30 to be eligible for rebate. I think I'll either take Heavy Rain, or let it expire and wait for HR to go on sale for $15. I have a couple of hours to decide, but I'm leaning toward letting it go, and hope for it to be on Flash sale this weekend.

No it's a new game tied to the new movie. They even have a bundle w/a HD copy of the new movie (available to you Fall 2016) for "sale" for $58( originally $68). Oh what a savings, thanks PSN. LOL

IvanJ

Banned
No it's a new game tied to the new movie. They even have a bundle w/a HD copy of the new movie (available to you Fall 2016) for "sale" for $58( originally $68). Oh what a savings, thanks PSN. LOL
Shameless cash in.
Whoever buys it, deserves to get ripped off.

This week's deals are so 'default'-like, that I have high hopes the Flash! Sale is going to be amazing.

It's like "We've lined up a bunch of good stuff for the weekend but we need to put something out on Tuesday..."

LakeEarth

And everytime I see it that low I always say "what a great fucking deal!"...anyone that doesn't own it and likes strategy RPGs owes it to themselves to pick it up!

I wasn't bashing it, it's just ... it's always on sale whenever Square has one of these deals. This time around, Parasite Eve 1/2 are in the sale, which has been on sale but less often.

Tempted to buy Parasite Eve 2 even though I bought PE1 last year and never even fired it up once. What is wrong with me?

I bought Battlefield 4... went to play it and there's a $50 download in the game to go 'premium' to play multiplayer. Guess I didn't read the fine print. The campaign is just terrible.

Yeah I was confused by this too. Just go to the server browser to get into a game. Game is mediocre to bad tho. Not worth the $5.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Is Drakengard 3 playable?

Barely. Performance can be terrible quite often. I really want to like the game too as it has some nice qualities, but the performance is a mess. I keep meaning to put more time in despite.

oSoLucky

I don't know anything about any of that, but I managed through all 3 games by just hacking away at enemies while occasionally healing. The games are extremely easy.

At its most basic you have several different attacks with different cooldowns, like Diablo 3. That's the similarity.

DA3 is much more fun on Nightmare, though those shrieking knockdown demons are BS if you don't have a lot of CC. They can literally stunlock you to death. Dragon fights are much more interesting as well, though I ended up having all my party members die and cheesing them on Knight-Enchanter from 90 percent. Every single time.

Got FF14 combo from this week's for 25, gonna need to upgrade PC before I start playing on it again and figured that I would at least play through the expansion story. Haven't touched the game since Binding Coil was endgame.

I ended up getting neptunia and Akiba's trip along with a few others. Started with them though and although I had zero expectations they aren't bad games. I'm having quite a bit of fun with Akiba's in particular. Worth every penny. A pity this game probably didn't do well, it's actually pretty amusing in a comical, don't take yourself so seriously kind of way.

Socreges

Banned
E3 sale is over. Looks like we're going to have a 2K and Square Enix sale. No games have been posted yet though.
Well that fucking stings.

Read this:
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/best-of-e3-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-BESTOFE3SALELP

Also Spend $100 Get $15 Back promotion by June 21 11:59PM Pacific Time. Pre-orders count, as does Overwatch loot boxes and Destiny silver.
And thought the sale ended tonight. I set a reminder to get online today when I had the time.

Oh well, probably a good thing. No time. Would have just spent money on games that would go direct to backlog.

autoduelist

Read this:

And thought the sale ended tonight. I set a reminder to get online today when I had the time.

Oh well, probably a good thing. No time. Would have just spent money on games that would go direct to backlog.

The promo ends tonight. The sale ended this morning. this is actually a good thing because it lets people who spent -some- money on the e3 sale top off if they find anything this sale. Like me, I need to spend $20 today to qualify.

TheMan

Read this:

do you have a PC? Steam sale starts on the 23rd.

netguy503

Are we getting a NA flash sale tomorrow? I assumed so but haven't found anything online about it.
Yes you dont need to find anything online. It was confirmed by sony probably a year ago now that after the first few flash sales were super sucessful for them they would have one every month. We havent gotten one this month, so a sale hitting tomorrow is a certainty. The quality of the sale, however, now that's the tricky part.

Couleurs

Nothing here yet. Since it's supposed to be "on or before July 5", maybe they'll roll out in the next 20 mins (if Sony goes off eastern time) to 3hr 20mins (if they go by Pacific)

RDreamer

Nothing here. Glad I bit the bullet and grabbed those Tales games yesterday because I was waiting for this $15 to get them. They had better get me my money before week 2 of this sale is up. I've got Suikoden 2/3 to buy!

So is Poncho for Vita or not? Vita is mentioned in the description, but only the PS4 version seems to be on sale. The Vita version only has a 'Add to Wishlist' option.. was it pulled, or hasn't it released yet?

tornjaw

So how exactly was this supposed to work? I made two seperate transactions totally over 100$. Am I eligible for the 15$ back? If so, what do I do if I never received it?

So how exactly was this supposed to work? I made two seperate transactions totally over 100$. Am I eligible for the 15$ back? If so, what do I do if I never received it?

Pretty sure that was for the last sale, not this one. It can take a few weeks to get your code.

Top Bottom