• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Black Friday Sale + 10% off PSN Code

I bought the first three episodes of Hitman on the EU store, will it work if I buy the remaining episodes with my US account?

Xevren

Damn, some good stuff in there. Definitely want to grab Dishonored definitive edition and the Witcher 3 expansions for sure.

Kill3r7

Mad Max at $7.99 is a great price. Same with Far Cry Primal at $14.99 and Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition - $7.49.

Also, keep in mind there will be Flash Sale starting Friday.

Zach

Stupid Firewatch, where are you?!

I'll probably snag Bound ($10) and I guess The Witcher III ($16).

bender

What time is it?
Going to stock up on Rocket League Keys and Hitman but I'll wait for Black Friday to see if any of my Wishlist goes on sale.

Does the 10% code have a cap?

Cart limit is $150 so you can purchase $165.00 (pre-coupon) worth of content.

The Ummah

Banned
In for Hitmane without even thinking about it. Been waiting for a decent price drop to jump in, I've only played the beta this season.

Looking forward to the rest of the titles showing up soon.

Will be in for mad max. And that 10% code, I think I'll save that for FFXV since it ends on the 29th :) hope it works when it unlocks lol

Falchion

Hopefully Ratchet and Clank gets included in the flash sale. Going to buy Tales of the Borderlands because even though I have it on Xbox, it's literally too cheap to not get on here for a replay at some point.

pizzacat

Banned
Do they have a reason to do a flash sale this week though? Flash Sale + Black Friday??
They do a flash sale every month no? And I'm dumb and am not looking at the calander right now but isn't this the last weekend of the month?

Just so people know, Battlefront Deluxe DOES NOT include the season pass.

The season pass is included in Battlefront Ultimate Edition which is 40$

Tom Nook

I never watch the Game of the Thrones TV show.

How is the game? I do enjoy the Walking Dead games and shows.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
PSA: EVERYONE GET TELLTALE BATMAN AND TALES FROM THE BORDERLANDS

Just so people know, Battlefront Deluxe DOES NOT include the season pass.

The season pass is included in Battlefront Ultimate Edition which is 40$
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUU

I just wasted $10.

Top Bottom