• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Black Friday Sale + 10% off PSN Code

I'm gonna wait for the flash sale because nothing here is that tempting anyway.

Definitely hoping I can snag Ratchet & Clank for a song sometime soon.

Shock32

I can't pass up on Middle Earth SoM at that price. If i'm not mistaken that has a separate trophy list from the original game right?

Have Witcher 3 Complete, Digimon Cyber Sleuth, and Hitman S1 in my cart.

Will submit the order after seeing what's on sale this weekend and applying the code all at once then.

kuppy

Yeah, let's wait out the weekend and see what a Flash Sale might bring.
So far not too excited. Maybe picking up Mad Max and Batman: Arkham Knight.

xaosslug

will this work on PS+ sub? And any chance PS+ will be going on sale anywhere? My bro's trial runs out Thursday... T__T

sh1fty

I grabbed Digimon Cyber Sleuth for Vita. Hopefully that keeps my Pokemon itch at bay until Sun & Moon releases on the Switch.

Gator86

Why the fuck would you recommend Batman to anyone. It is utter garbage looking and running.

Yeah, I love batman and have heard some good things about the story, but I don't want to reward Telltale for being such a trash company with open contempt for their customers.

Tales Of Zestiria - yes or no?

AC Syndicate - just the base game or is the expansion worth $15 extra? I haven't played an AC since Black Flag, which I liked.

Also, why is the Wolfenstein expansion on sale but not the main game? I would have gotten both, but I'm not going to start with the expansion. I ain't getting shit now.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Why the fuck would you recommend Batman to anyone. It is utter garbage looking and running.
It might be my favorite Telltale game. The story and unique take on Batman's mythos is interesting.

Cleve

Well i wasn't going to get the ps4 darkstalkers 2, but if it helps count as another unit sold I'm down. Also grabbed battlefront just for the vr level down the road.

FelipeMGM

Telltale's Batman is tempting, but Telltale games are usually incredibly cheap really fast after the season is done so I can wait

No PS1 games this time?

Maybe it's just me being frugal with the CAD being what it is, but a lot of these, while being games I'm interested in, are still just a bit high for my liking. I can't justify more than around $15 digitally for games that I can get at retail, but that's just me personally.

Highlights:

- Overwatch
- Guilty Gear Revelator
- Street Fighter V (+ season pass)
- I Am Setsuna
- Naruto Storm 4

If you liked 999 and VLR then you might as well check it out due to obligation. It's pretty bad though.

FINALLY

Top Bottom