• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Black Friday Sale + 10% off PSN Code

Tales Of Zestiria - yes or no?

AC Syndicate - just the base game or is the expansion worth $15 extra?

Also, why is the Wolfenstein expansion on sale but not the main game? I would have gotten both, but I'm not going to start with the expansion. I ain't getting shit now.

I heard the Jack the Ripper storyline was really good, up to you though.

chefbags

Getting I am setsuna for sure. That's a good sale. Does anyone know if it includes the themes or is that pre order only?

Kill3r7

What does the Deluxe version includes over the normal one?

It's in the description when you click to purchase the game. You get a bunch of weapons and emotes. I haven't played the game since my 10 EA access ran out but the weapons are pretty decent and give you a jump start in PVP.
  • DL-44 Blaster
  • Ion Detonator
  • Ion Torpedo
  • Ion Shock (emote)
  • Victory (emote)

iiicon

No Titanfall 2. Damn. Hopefully that shows up in a potential weekend flash sale.

Does the 10% off coupon work on pre-orders?

Radec

Hitman on sale till Friday?

Really tempted to buy it now but if it still on sale till friday then I'll hold on to it first.

PSA: EVERYONE GET TELLTALE BATMAN AND TALES FROM THE BORDERLANDS

Why the fuck would you recommend Batman to anyone. It is utter garbage looking and running.

MtZ9N.gif

kitzkozan

I was toying with the idea of getting a physical copy of Darksiders II, but $6 is so tempting. I have that and both Witcher 3 DLC in my basket, but will wait for the flash sale to use the coupon.

It seems Darksiders II on the PS4 is a decent remaster, but it's mostly interesting because they fully integrated all the DLC.

Gator86

Go with Primal. It's an interesting game that I ultimately had more fun with than FC4.

Disagreeeeeeeee. Primal praise is dumbfounding to me every time I see it.

Primal felt like a mid-cycle cash grab. It had a forgettable story and characters. There's no Vaas or Pagan character there to move things along and make you care. There are basically no big set pieces or over the top missions. With just sticks and such, weapon diversity is garbage which limits the diversity of approaches to encounters.

The pet system is wretched shit, clearly not playtested at all. Your pets are both brainless and useless. I had pets clip into rocks and disappear numerous times. Most of the time, they're just a disposable distraction, sent in to die so you can avoid a few extra sticks being thrown at you.

Please just buy 4.

Top Bottom