• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Black Friday Sale + 10% off PSN Code

I learned about this game over the weekend, if it goes on sale its mine

I own the first two and usually bring my PS4 over wherever we end up visiting. Every single time we're in tears laughing.

Especially the games like Quiplash where it gives you the freedom to write in your own answers. You can make it personal with inside jokes and everything else. Guaranteed good time.

Tizoc

So should I wait till friday to buy anything?

FINALLY, SF5 is $20

Wait until the weekend's flash sale.
Also get the Deluxe edition so you get the 6 extra characters unlock from the start and can start saving up Fight Money for Season 2 stuff+stages and other stuff.

spyder_ur

This is a really poor sale - hopefully more comes up during the weekend.

For those asking about TF2, it's $30 at multiple retailers I know - Target and BB at least.

L.O.R.D

i bought digimon CS full price day 1 and still haven't start playing it because i was playing other games.

question about the 10% code,is that code one time only in the account?
for example if i used that code,then in the next sale they give us another 10% code,can i also use that code too?
i heard the 10% and 20% code are only one time use per account.

ryseing

Disagreeeeeeeee. Primal praise is dumbfounding to me every time I see it.

Primal felt like a mid-cycle cash grab. It had a forgettable story and characters. There's no Vaas or Pagan character there to move things along and make you care. There are basically no big set pieces or over the top missions. With just sticks and such, weapon diversity is garbage which limits the diversity of approaches to encounters.

The pet system is wretched shit, clearly not playtested at all. Your pets are both brainless and useless. I had pets clip into rocks and disappear numerous times. Most of the time, they're just a disposable distraction, sent in to die so you can avoid a few extra sticks being thrown at you.

Please just buy 4.

4 is just more 3, but with a less interesting story and setting. Primal at least attempts to do something different. As for the no set pieces, I appreciated that, as the game was clearly going for a more grounded experience.

It isn't perfect but it's such a weird game that it deserves a look.

j0hnnix

Ugh. With GGRev. Being announced at 17 bucks and this. I want to bite now.. Still haven't got my 10 bucks from the pro purchase.

far cry 4 or primal, or both even?

im mostly interested in primal cause animal taming, that's predominantly the reason
but ive also never played a far cry before

i also shall read those impressions in this thread

george_us

Damn Guilty Gear Xrd is on sale too? Actually had a ton of fun when I played it at my friend's house. Gotta decide between this and SFV.

Quonny

That Neptunia VII price is pretty nuts.

Lowest it's ever been on Steam is $29.99 and lowest it's been on PS4 is $14.99.

5taquitos

I own Hitman Intro and Sapieza

The remaining episodes I need are $5 each = $20 total for 3, 4, 5, and 6.

The Upgrade is $25.

Is there any reason for me to purchase the upgrade instead of just buying the individual episodes on sale?

Carm

Odd that Titanfall 2 isn't on sale. Isn't it on sale on Xbox live and Origin? Don't like buying MP games physical so hopefully it shows up.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Ugh, I just found out that the Mordor GotY Edition on sale has its own trophy list. I want to play the DLC to enjoy on the Pro, but I already platinumed the vanilla game. Hate when games introduce new trophy lists to bundles.

J-Skee

Retail version releases Worldwide on 31st January, 2017.

Not until January

$30 is a great deal

That comes out in January I believe.

Just looked it up & it's a steelbook. Somehow, I'm going to miss out on a $30 sale because I want a $50 steelbook.

I'll get that once they add a platinum trophy.

Afterall, if you didn't get the platinum trophy did you even play it?!

....what?

ZeroX03

Banned
I own Hitman Intro and Sapieza

The remaining episodes I need are $5 each = $20 total for 3, 4, 5, and 6.

The Upgrade is $25.

Is there any reason for me to purchase the upgrade instead of just buying the individual episodes on sale?

The bonus "7th" episode* that you can't buy episodically until January - probably for $10 - but is already included with the upgrade and can be downloaded now. Also there's a few other full experience only goodies like the soundtrack that'll hit later. Get the upgrade, not individual. You'll save money and get more.

*really three new missions in revamped previous locations. Third mission yet to release.

How is hitman?

GotY. It's something special.

Carm

For U.S people, The Division is currently on sale on Amazon for $9.99 for XB1 and PS4. PS4 was out of stock earlier this morning but seems to be back.

Garudan

Banned
Legit surprised Rise of the Tomb Raider isn't $40. With how SE games tend to plummet in price I expected something. Maybe Xmas.

It was 50 bucks at Best Buy the other week so 40 with GCU. I picked it up and haven't taken it out of my Pro since. Super fun game.

At moment I will definitely get the new Hitman (probably Giant Bomb`s GOTY) and maybe Overwatch.

The flash sale will probably be for the most recent titles.

I hope DQ builders is on the list.

Hitman on sale till Friday?

Really tempted to buy it now but if it still on sale till friday then I'll hold on to it first.

Is until next Tuesday, so is better wait.

vg260

Odd that Titanfall 2 isn't on sale. Isn't it on sale on Xbox live and Origin? Don't like buying MP games physical so hopefully it shows up.

It's been on sale pretty much everywhere.

Hopefully it's being saved for a flash sale.

Top Bottom