• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(US) PSN just sent me $10 US PSN credit in my inbox

Hero

Got mine. Might use towards a year of PS Plus since it has the three extra month promotion. Will wait until the conference tomorrow.

At any rate, thanks to whoever is responsible for this at Sony. Great gesture!

whitehawk

Banned
Check your messages on your PS3. I checked on my Vita first and there were no new messages. Booted up my PS3 and there it was.

doemaaan

DAMN, I didn't get shit! Does it depend on when you signed up or how much money you've spent? Or both? Bought my Slim on Valentine's Day back in 2010 and I've purchased about.... 8... titles. >_>

Balphon

So if I don't get one, does that mean they're saying I'm disloyal?

Jeez, Sony. You could've just not given me the $10. Didn't need to call me names too.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
DAMN, I didn't get shit! Does it depend on when you signed up or how much money you've spent? Or both? Bought my Slim on Valentine's Day back in 2010 and I've purchased about.... 8... titles. >_>

I didn't get one either. Let's be sad together. :(

Yes! Got it! Probably because I've started to buy so much stuff the past few days. Not on PS+

Not gonna lie, this is a nice surprise. M$ hasn't given me anything.

Because I don't have an Xbox.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
The vita has 20 games/half that even worth getting...? (Erm ik theres gravity rush, golden, uncharted, new sly, all stars...that it?)
My list right now:
Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3
Lumines
Dream Club Portable
Wipeout 2048
rayman Origins
Uncharted Golden Abyss
Hot Shots Golf invitational
BlazBlue
Reality Fighters (ok so maybe this isn't worth it)
Touch My Katamari
Disgaea 3
Mortal Kombat
Gravity Rush
MGS Collection
Hatsune Miku Project Diva F
Street Fighter X Tekken
DJ max Technika Tune
Persona 4

+digital download games

Some of these are ports sure but god damn I love the portability. Planning on getting 4 more games in the next two months.

ou might already know this but, you should be checking on your PS3 messages not vita messages in case you haven't already looked.

My messages from [PSN] never show up on the vita messages list, only appears on PS3. Which I think needs to be fixed.

You know, I thought this and was like, maybe it's on the ps3. No. They must know I play my xbox 360 more :p

Ravage

Got it, thanks Sony!!

Was afraid I would miss this since my PS+ expired last month. I spent quite a bit on the US Store though, including the $100-for-$20 deal last year.

zroid

Banned
I'd like to believe I got it because of the frustrating phone call I had with SCEA customer support yesterday. :p

It's definitely not triggered by Plus or registration date. My wife and I both have Plus and registered our accounts at the same time back in 2008, and I got the $10 but she didn't. I'm assuming it's being distributed to people who have spent above a certain threshold on PSN. I've spent a ton on the PSN over the years but my wife has spent very little, so that seems like the most likely explanation to me.

Chill guys, there are about 70 mil PS3 around the world. Cut off Japan and Euro and the rest of the world and its about 27 million PS3s in the US.

I think it takes time to get the credit out to everyone and then it depends on who qualifies as well. Maybe you'll wake up and find it in the PS mailbox?

It would be a sweet surprise lol.

zroid

Banned
It's definitely not triggered by Plus or registration date. My wife and I both have Plus and registered our accounts at the same time back in 2008, and I got the $10 but she didn't. I'm assuming it's being distributed to people who have spent above a certain threshold on PSN. I've spent a ton on the PSN over the years but my wife has spent very little, so that seems like the most likely explanation to me.

Well a bunch of people in this thread have been saying they've spent a lot but didn't get it.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Nothing for me :\ Have bought a nice amount of stuff and a plus member as well.

KillerAJD

Sweet, makes me feel better that I spent $8 on Urban Freestyle Vita with its wonky framerate, haha. My friend got the message as well, but he thought it was spam, and I think he tried to delete it, haha.

BTHR Zero X

I got it and I do not have plus and do not use the account except for DLC for my US games. I am an EU resident and I like to Import

sappyday

I'd say you might have a bigger chance of getting if you are a PS+, has spent more than $100, and has participated in each of Sony's big sales. Because I only recently started buying stuff of the PSN and I have spent at least $250 in total.

kNwVqqV.jpg

tzvltMq.jpg
Well I registered in March 07. I voted for the psn sale thing for next week.

Top Bottom