• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(US) PSN just sent me $10 US PSN credit in my inbox

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Got mine also. :)

I checked my alt accounts as well as my brother's and cousin's and none of them got the message. :(

calder

Didn't get it. :(

Got a ps3 shortly after launch and spent hundreds on PSN but not much last few months. Ah well, I *guess* I'll still get a ps4 :p

My $150 was not good enough for Sony? D:
No clue, just guessing, though I've definitely spent at least double that. Trying to think of other things that could have caused it, since it's not Plus, registration date, PS3 + Vita ownership (lol), or voting in the sale. Frequency of log ins? Trophy level (mine's not particularly high though)? Number of Playstation systems registered on SEN? Certain amount of money spent w/in a certain range of time?

Chemo

Hah, didn't get the $10 like so many other people seemed to. In the past week I bought two PlayStation Vita systems (registered one) and spent like $100 on the PSN and they couldn't be bothered, apparently!

No clue, just guessing, though I've definitely spent at least double that. Trying to think of other things that could have caused it, since it's not Plus, registration date, PS3 + Vita ownership (lol), or voting in the sale. Frequency of log ins? Trophy level (mine's not particularly high though)? Number of Playstation systems registered on SEN? Certain amount of money spent w/in a certain range of time?

Without any pattern forming.. it might just be that everyone is getting it but it's taking time to roll out to all accounts.

Lissar

Reluctant Member

Though really, alienating people right now by giving some credit to people who have met some very odd requirements would be a bit odd right before their big show. Could just be they haven't sent all of them out yet.

I hope.

I could use a new game.

mao2

Trophy level is definitely out since my US account has zero trophies LOL.

Got mine. Now I can go get some DLC I guess.

All I bought today off PSN was free plus stuff actually. MGR is a physical copy though.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I've been registered on psn since december 06, and have over 900 things bought/available for download

It's probably a buy threashhold

nikos

PS3 since launch day, Vita since launch day, Qore, PS+, ~100 full priced retail games, more downloadable games, etc.

No love from Sony. :(

I always seem to come away with Sony goodies, Ive been pretty damn loyal for years.

Old school undreground member, signed up on PSN day 1 (I got a 3 letter user name!) PS+ Day 1, Ive been in 99% of the exclusive betas as well as muti-plats they offered (dead space and such they sent me a request for) and they even made me a "Select" member or some shit a year or two ago, gave me a few avatars and a free T-Shirt.

Riddy

Just found this thread and lo and behold, Sony sent me a voucher an hour ago. Weird how I didn't receive it on my Vita but I'm happy non the less!

- PS+ member off and on for ~1 year
- ~150 spent on PSN in the past four months
- Vita owner

I'll say it again: PS4 = Day 1 Buy. So tempted to call out sick tomorrow to watch the conference...

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
I haven't bought that much on PSN - been on there for years but I'd hardly be a big spender. I did sign up yesterday for email notifications about the Playstation Meeting on their site, though.

Sol1dus

My friend from down the hall (college) just called me thinking it was a hack. I came here to check up on what was happening. He doesn't own a vita, he doesn't have PS+, he doesn't use twitter and he hasn't bought that many games. He got it at 12:20am central time.

But me, nada. :( feels bad man. I got a vita, ps+ and spend money on psn every month. Maybe Sony has some cool stuff for us tomorrow?

wilflare

Hah, didn't get the $10 like so many other people seemed to. In the past week I bought two PlayStation Vita systems (registered one) and spent like $100 on the PSN and they couldn't be bothered, apparently!

how do you register the Vita? I logged on my account on my Vita.. but the US PlayStation website it shows no registered devices

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
My friend from down the hall (college) just called me thinking it was a hack. I came here to check up on what was happening. He doesn't own a vita, he doesn't have PS+, he doesn't use twitter and he hasn't bought that many games. He got it at 12:20am central time.

But me, nada. :( feels bad man. I got a vita, ps+ and spend money on psn every month. Maybe Sony has some cool stuff for us tomorrow?

I would assume they are sending these out in batches, but that's just me being overly optimistic.

If anything, this has taught me a valuable lesson-- that I need to be spending even more money in the Playstation Store than I already do.

Just found this thread and lo and behold, Sony sent me a voucher an hour ago. Weird how I didn't receive it on my Vita but I'm happy non the less!

- PS+ member off and on for ~1 year
- ~150 spent on PSN in the past four months
- Vita owner

I'll say it again: PS4 = Day 1 Buy. So tempted to call out sick tomorrow to watch the conference...

I'm starting to think that the requirement may have just been you need to be a PS+ member. Did anyone not get one thats also a PS+ member?

Not sure what the RSVP was for, but I didn't do it and I got the 10 bucks. PS3 launch day, QORE member, PSN+ member for awhile too. Not sure what the criteria they used was. I ended up putting the 10 bucks towards the 1year+bonus 3 months of psn+. Hoping it pays off with the new console.

Top Bottom