• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(US) PSN just sent me $10 US PSN credit in my inbox

Eusis

For anyone taht didn't get it: were your PS3s running when you saw this topic? I got nothing, but I was just letting it idle, partially for downloading.

lucius

I got it also, only checked because of the thread, guess I will get that AC3 George Washington DLC that just came out wasn't planing on it, but I will take it for free.

I can't remember aren't you suppose to get a notification when a new msg is received on PS3?

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
That's it, I'm taking my GAP tag off of my keychain.

Hopefully I get it, because I'd totally Sly Cooper or something. If not, I got Vanquish for free today so I'm still happy.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
For anyone taht didn't get it: were your PS3s running when you saw this topic? I got nothing, but I was just letting it idle, partially for downloading.

Yeah, I've been playing online all evening. Right now I'm downloading Vanquish, so I don't plan on turning it off for a while.

One of my friends that lives about 5 minutes away got his... hm. Nothing for me still. Now I'm watching my inbox like a hawk, thirsty for rat blood.

RkOwnage

Bought a PS3 at launch, had the same PSN ID since then, subscribed to PS+ when it first launched, no code for me....yet.

If I don't get a code, I'm still giving them my money, they gave me a lot of free games, it's the least I could do :D

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
I got mine, and rightly so. I was there for the PS2, PSP, PS3, Vita and PS+ launches on day one. They can give me $10.

Hey I got one too!

I love you Sony hehe. I just "re-bought" Skyrim for my PS3 (heard they patched it up finally) and wanted to pick up the DLC, perfect timing!

Wow, if it wasn't for this thread I would've never found out. Just closed my eyes and prayed to the SONY gods and lo and behold.. $10 voucher.

Details:

- Subscriber for over 4 years
- Non-PS+ subscriber
- US account
- Vita owner

Thank you based SONY now my hype for the 20th announcement has gone up tremendously. Also, shout-out to OP for making us aware.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
It's definitely not triggered by Plus or registration date. My wife and I both have Plus and registered our accounts at the same time back in 2008, and I got the $10 but she didn't. I'm assuming it's being distributed to people who have spent above a certain threshold on PSN. I've spent a ton on the PSN over the years but my wife has spent very little, so that seems like the most likely explanation to me.

My $150 was not good enough for Sony? D:

PS+ Member for close to a year now
40 GB Spiderman bundle PS3 owner
Lots of purchased PSN games
I even leave a rating when I download PSN games

Nothing as of yet.

But really cool that they'd do this... I've been meaning to get the Dark Souls DLC for a while

Cartman86

Banned
Just saw this topic and turned on PS3 to check and I recieved it. I did. If it helps I have been a PSN member since December of 06. I have PS+. Have had it for probably 75% of the time it has existed. I own about 40 games from PSN (not including PS+ and other free stuff). Own a broken OG 60GB and one of the second revisions though many of this is probably irrelevant.

No dice here, PS+ member, launch date purchaser, moderate spender on PSN, play 5-6 days per week.

Congrats to those who got it!

Replicant

Ding.

Snagging Unfinished Swan at some point with this money.

I need to warn everyone who gets dizzy easily from playing FPS to be careful with this title. At least try the demo first. I wish I did. I couldn't play this game without getting massive headache 10 minutes into the game.

mao2

I'm not a PS+ subscriber but I got the code. Also, I didn't vote and my PS3 wasn't switched on until I saw a post saying that the person received US$10. I did buy quite a lot of stuff from US PS Store during the past few months though.

lucius

I didn't game vote either, I have Plus now but on and off since it started, did spend a lot in the last year on PSN though.

stktt

Banned
Here is mine!
EDIT: I've got PS+, I don't know if non-PS+ people got it though.
y6oByM1.jpg

Lol, they give people 25 cents on their XBL account for their birthday...

And a month of Gold after cloud saving went down for a few hours...

Top Bottom