• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Utopia TV series - Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

8bit

Knows the Score
C4 schedule is up until Friday 11th, but it doesn't seem to be there yet.

eye_640x326_v1_360k.gif

Volotaire

Just finished this. Incredible cinematography, interesting moral thesis and quirky characters. Although I had problems with the way they were able to hack in/break in/kill anything without little repercussion, and that some of the characters didn't click with me, it's some of the best TV coming out of the UK. I love how this series knows no moral bounds. Can't wait for series 2.

The ending about Jessica has been done quite a few times, so that wasn't the biggest surprise, but still a nice plot twist. I love how the Utopia comic meant nothing in the end.

EDIT: Oh man Wilson and his torturer. This is going to be fun!

Mdk7

i LOVED season 1.
Can't understand why this show is not huge, is such a masterpiece to me.
Really among my favorites, can't wait for Season 2 (even if i think they could have stopped at Season 1, the finale was great).

Glad to hear this is starting backup. I had a great time with S1.

If you need any thread title or OP modifications, please let me know via PM and I'll sort it out.

Zero315

Banned
Came into this thread thinking it was about that shitty Fox reality show. Came out with a new series to check out, thanks!

Reminder that season 2 starts in half an hour also why don't more people watch this show :/

Damn, it's on tonight?! I was told tomorrow it starts night. Thanks for reminded me! The first season blew me and my mates away, it was totally unexpected.

Will it have adverts every 15 minutes on channel 4?

Also, I agree on the show not getting enough attention. It deserves to be so much popular than it is.

L1NETT

Damn, it's on tonight?! I was told tomorrow it starts night. Thanks for reminded me! The first season blew me and my mates away, it was totally unexpected.

Will it have adverts every 15 minutes on channel 4?

Also, I agree on the show not getting enough attention. It deserves to be so much popular than it is.

Double bill across tonight and tomorrow, and yep tis Channel 4 so it will have ads. 4OD (will be up later tonight, probably the same as Fargo) also has ads unless you use adblocker but tut tut if you do!

Going to finish my rewatch of S1 tonight m8.

Then probably watch both eps tomorrow night.

Wise horse

Can't help myself though. I need it

Came into this thread thinking it was about that shitty Fox reality show. Came out with a new series to check out, thanks!

Enjoy! Do tell us what you think

Is season 1 still on 4oD?

Yes

L1NETT

I love this show

Tom Burke was great as Carvel

Baby Arby was scary as fuck.

And that soundtrack.......

Only a day till the next one

Gawge

Wow, so good.

I didn't realise it was a flashback (w/e) episode - and was initially sceptical, but really, that was excellent!

Tories and evil.

Dibbz

Hnnng that was sex.

Loved the back story of Arby and Jessica.

Can't wait to jump back to present day though and get this started.

homez99

Extremely happy with the opener, it was nice to get some answers in a TV show for a change. Got extreme thirst for tomorrow's episode now.

Extremely happy with the opener, it was nice to get some answers in a TV show for a change. Got extreme thirst for tomorrow's episode now.

This is why I love British TV shows. One a day, everyday.

On the other hand, this is yet another limited 6 episode run isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom