Valkyria Chronicles 4 releases on September 25 in N. America, Europe, Australia.

I'm there Day One. Everything I've seen for this game so far matches what I'd expect out of a sequel.

I know I'm behind in my games but when did they get to 4? Jeez better go ahead finish the first one
Valkyria Chronicles 2 was PSP-only and wasn't as well received. The maps were smaller and the story didn't take itself as seriously. VC3 is Japan-only.

YESSS earlier than I expected, this takes some of the financial pain out of October! VC2 wasn't horrible btw, it wasn't what the original was and the story reflected of like a high school setting. The game overall though was fun to play on the go, put alot of time in during my long commutes on public transit at the time. Also a reminder for all the die hards out there, dont forget to pre-order this.

YESSS earlier than I expected, this takes some of the financial pain out of October! VC2 wasn't horrible btw, it wasn't what the original was and the story reflected of like a high school setting. The game overall though was fun to play on the go, put alot of time in during my long commutes on public transit at the time. Also a reminder for all the die hards out there, dont forget to pre-order this.

Already did. I want that tank!!!:love:

Man, I am legitimately gonna go broke this fall. There are so many games I want to play but I'll have to wait on some of these to go on sale next year.

That being said, VC4 will be day one. I've been waiting for a proper console sequel to VC1 for SO long and now it's finally here.

Hell yea! For once in a very very long time I am going to be pre-ordering and the limited edition to boot.

I want to encourage Sega as much as possible to continue this franchise. Heck I am probably going to get this game at least twice (PS4 and Switch) since I have VC1 on PS3, PS4 and PC....

It will be very hard getting all the games that i want in September...especially since i want the CE of both DQXI and VC4. At least the CE of VC4 has a reasonable price...

Order the Memoirs from Battle Edition from Amazon. Really looking forward to the snow and winter theme of this story as well. Love replaying VC 1 multiple time and ready for something new to the story.

Hmm, no thanks. XC2 Collector's Edition cost 2K less and has much more interesting stuff.

You can't compete with that, SEGA, and even 6K RUB is just way too much for such a poor collector's edition in terms of physical content... like 4K way too much.