• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Videogame facts that blow your mind (SuperMarioBros. SHOCKING SECRET INSIDE p #70)

Rlan

Segata Sanshiro said:
edit: actually, my bad. He has brown chops in some of the art from Super Mario Bros. HOW DEEP DOES THIS GO

Super_Mario_Bros._box.jpg

916579_18745_front.jpg

super_mario_bros_box.jpg

eXistor

Good to see this thread still has legs. Still, I can't believe so many people didn't view Aghanim properly, it's so obvious.

KevinCow

Banned
Rufus said:
My hair is brown, my beard is solid black. I know someone with black hair who has a red beard.

I have reddish blonde hair, a red beard, and a blonde mustache. When I was finally able to grow facial hair, I looked in the mirror and said "What the fuck?"

Rufus said:
My hair is brown, my beard is solid black. I know someone with black hair who has a red beard.
Well then, my original point in asking the question bears out! Quote could have blue sideburns and black hair!

Case closed.

Baconbitz

Banned
This doesn't have to do with videogames but, hey this is like the fedex thing. Did you know that "Evian" spelled backwards is "Naive"? Makes ya think, doesn't it?

theultimo

The majority of EA, Ubisoft, and various other "ports" from PC to Mac are actually PC games with a Wine Package.

Take for instance Puzzle Quest:
games1428.jpg

Looks like a normal game right? Lets take a look deeper with Show Package Contents

games2843.jpg

An EXE file? Yup, its just the windows version with a wrapper.

HUELEN10

theultimo said:
The majority of EA, Ubisoft, and various other "ports" from PC to Mac are actually PC games with a Wine Package.

Take for instance Puzzle Quest:
games1428.jpg

Looks like a normal game right? Lets take a look deeper with Show Package Contents

games2843.jpg

An EXE file? Yup, its just the windows version with a wrapper.
Now THAT is some bullshit. Nice find!

Top Bottom