• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vigo: "I hope that DMC4 is coming to Xbox360, the Wii, and possibly the Splorgenborg"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganondorfo

Just buy a PS3, because it won't never come to the x360, you want proof, just look at onimusha, only the first came to the xbox.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Mike G.E.D. said:
This thread is ****ing stupid.
No shit. Time for pictures of Michael Jackson as a woman.

mjwoman2ca0.jpg

mjwoman1il6.jpg

All I need to hear now is that MGS4 is switching also and I might move to the Darkside
and play RE5,MGS4,DMC4,A.C for $100 less on the Box.

Mojovonio

Banned
Projenitor said:
All I need to hear now is that MGS4 is switching also and I might move to the Darkside

way to read the whole thread, junior.

This isn't Capcom "being disorganized," this is the OP completely searching for an ounce of information to speculate the hell out of. Reaching into a business report and pulling out a MEGATON. :lol

Dante

Projenitor said:

Go get one now dude!!

Ganondorfo said:
Just buy a PS3, because it won't never come to the x360, you want proof, just look at onimusha, only the first came to the xbox.

How is a crap onimusha port proof that DMC will never come to the 360? I'd say that the success of Dead Rising and the sure-fire success that will be Lost Planet are more than reason enough to bring the series to 360, it's not as if no ones going buy DMC4 like no one bought Genma Onimusha.

Bootaaay said:
How is a crap onimusha port proof that DMC will never come to the 360? I'd say that the success of Dead Rising and the sure-fire success that will be Lost Planet are more than reason enough to bring the series to 360, it's not as if no ones going buy DMC4 like no one bought Genma Onimusha.

Oh please. XBOT much? face it all consoles have exclusives. Or is GOW coming to PS3? Geez.

jett

D-Member
DMC4 was running at 720p. At 60fps. On Capcom's engine that reportedly didn't run above 30fps on the 360.

Just a heads up.

Damn, I just realized it!!

DMC4 and RE5 -> Xbox 360 WITH RUMBLE

DMC4 -> PS3 for mercy booking

Damn, I guess you guys were right all along. This is bigger than we all thought.

DMC4 was running at 720p. At 60fps. On Capcom's engine that reportedly didn't run above 30fps on the 360.

Just a heads up.

Joystick stated it was 600p. And sans rumble.

The TV said 1080p though. :)

CrushDance said:
Oh please. XBOT much? face it all consoles have exclusives. Or is GOW coming to PS3? Geez.

Where in my post exactly did you see me say "omgz I want DMC4 to come to the 360 because i'm an xbot and hate sony and will never buy one of their consoles"? I was just trying to ascertain why that guy though that genma onimusha was 'proof' that DMC would never appear on the 360.

Mojovonio said:
so it took you 5+ minutes to generate that amazingly thought out response?

No, it took me 3+ minutes to finish what I was watching on T.V before I finished typing what I had to say.
Glad for your concern though.
Seriously.....

BigBoss

Doom_Bringer said:
No offence but DMC4 doesn't look as good as Lost Planet.

Of course it doesn't, there aren't any PS3 games that measure up to greatness and glory of Lost Planet. All hail overused motion blur, I can't see shit but its awesome...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom