• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VirginGAF |OT| Sits at the lunch table across from MetaGAF

So is this a Virgin Thread or Meta GAF 2?

(Sorry, currently Vacationing during COVID because my own Country are more likely to give it to me than where I am now...and I have to QUARENTINE for 14 days whilst eveeyone else spreads it)

Last edited:

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
So is this a Virgin Thread or Meta GAF 2?

(Sorry, currently Vacationing during COVID because my own Country are more likely to give it to me than where I am now...and I have to QUARENTINE for 14 days whilst eveeyone else spreads it)
Think of this thread as the counter culture Meta thread
Let them argue about cake

We'll just sling shit at each other and laugh

Which if a mod can think of a more suitable name for a shit post thread, I would appreciate the change :p

VN1X

Banned
Discuss? No, this is where you learn the ancient art of shitposting.
Ah gotcha! I will then lie in wait for the perfect opportunity to roast someone in here. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Also one more question, when will I be allowed to post in the MetaGAF thread?

nush

Gold Member
Ah gotcha! I will then lie in wait for the perfect opportunity to roast someone in here. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

When you are ready, you will not need to ask when. By that time, you will have ascended.

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin

When you decide whether you want to be with us Shit Lords or be a White Knight of /gaf/

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
only a shit lord speaks in asbulotes

pR58Od1.png

edit:

uka3cys.png

Last edited:

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
I know. Like people having a spergout over someone innocently referring to a black guy, summoning all his SJW friends, and quitting the thread for weeks.

We definitely don't want that. :messenger_winking:
I don't see what that has to do with bible thumpers?

I was just saying I don't want religion/politics in here lol
I didn't quit the thread, BTW. I was looking at renting some houses with a friend or two. Was just busy :p

Top Bottom