• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita Heaven 2 Electric Bugaloo 2/18 - Zero new games, massive price drop, Vita RIP

kassatsu

Banned
http://www.jp.playstation.com/cp/2013spring_psvita/

Kawano (SCEJ head) will be the presenter

Live Streaming (a recorded video) on UStream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/psvita2013

I will update the OP with any announcements

Updates
  • Both vita models will be priced at ¥19,980 starting on Feb 28th
  • Free week of PS+ (valid between 2/28-3/18)
  • New Vita Color: Ice Silver out 2/28 (There is a PSO2 bundle too)
  • Toukiden (PSV/PSP) has cross platform play (Demo in April/ Game out in Summer)
  • Valhalla Knights 3 (Marvelous SQLQ) out on 5/23.
  • Eiyuu Densetsu: Sen no Kiseki out later this year
  • Gundam Breaker has Gundam customizing. Out later this year
  • God Eater 2 is a big step forward over God Eater Burst. Vita version graphics improved over previous title.
  • New Dragon's Crown trailer
  • FFX HD is still a thing

20jtbrt.jpg

e5xgraq2b9ffm.gif

noobasuar

Banned
HELLLLLL YEAH. This is what I'm talking about Sony. Announce something that's happening in 8 hours, that's the way to go!

Mr Swine

Banned
Wow, half year late. This will be it! The year where vita gets its revenge! Wonder if Monhun 4 will appear and other big IP's that are currently on the 3dS?

wrowa

Stealth announcement just like a Nintendo Direct!

Really looking forward to this. I think they teased that the second Heaven would be a stream-like thing, contrary to what last time happened. However, since the tease had been such a long time ago, I wouldn't be sure if that's still true.

Since it was delayed for such a long time, I wonder if they are doing this now because they have something big to share. Will be interesting!

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Show me Celceta and Dragon's Crown and count +1 sale

So long as Dragon's Crown has cross buy. Otherwise I'm just gonna be on PS3 for that

QP3

Well, maybe Monday won't be so intolerable after all.

Will try to tame my excitement, but would live to see more announcements for my vita

Darknight

HDMI out via mystery port with new FW....Do it Sony. Dont mess with me. I aint buying another shitty handheld from you.

wrowa

What happened last time?

Soul Sacrifice announcement and pretty much nothing else of interest. They've teased a second Heaven for last Summer, but it never came. So, the second one still happening is actually somewhat of a surprise. Will be interesting to see if they are doing it because they have something more important to share.

KAL2006

Banned
Shadow of Collosus 2 with multiplayer
Demons Souls 2
Gravity Rush 2
Locoroco 3
Final Fantasy Type 0 HD
Dragon Quest VIII HD
Valkyria Chronicles 3
Gran Turismo Vita
Monster Hunter 4 Portable

Top Bottom