• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita Heaven 2 Electric Bugaloo 2/18 - Zero new games, massive price drop, Vita RIP

UK folks :( who is staying up :p

Its at 8am! Im going to bed at waking up at 7.50, haha.

As its SCEJ I take it its in Japanese? So maybe I wont watch it...

Also, I take it there won't be any games announced from Western publishers? For the event on 20th Feb is it an SCEA event? If so, I suppose we might get some Vita out of it (I won't hold my breath). Theres the retailer meeting a few days after too where Sony usually something.

Les be honest, even if they had a ton of great stuff for Vita (as unlikely as it is) to show on the 20th it would get drowned under the PS4 anyway.

THE:MILKMAN

Wow Sony are like a freight train. Evolution of PlayStation videos, This, something on Tuesday? and then the finale of the PS4 unveiling on Wednesday.

I guess GTVITA is too much to expect?

Mario007

There was a post in another thread where tweets were shown from a dude in SCEE who said that Vita was going to get a big announcement(s) for its first birthday. The way it was phrased it seemed like a third-party game as well.

yurinka

Shadow of Collosus 2 with multiplayer
Demons Souls 2
Gravity Rush 2
Locoroco 3
Final Fantasy Type 0 HD
Dragon Quest VIII HD
Valkyria Chronicles 3
Gran Turismo Vita
Monster Hunter 4 Portable
You forgot Parappapa, Syphon Filter 8, FFVII remake, Shenmue 3 and Luigistorm Apocalypse :)

Skyzard

Banned
Its at 8am! Im going to bed at waking up at 7.50, haha.

As its SCEJ I take it its in Japanese? So maybe I wont watch it...

Also, I take it there won't be any games announced from Western publishers? For the event on 20th Feb is it an SCEA event? If so, I suppose we might get some Vita out of it (I won't hold my breath). Theres the retailer meeting a few days after too where Sony usually something.

That would be the smart thing to do...

Gimme my Lumines Electronic Symphony remix of Shining! Is there a reason Q? never made a DS/3DS version of Lumines? Seems like a weird oversight.

More realistically, I bet this meeting is essentially a public execution for the Vita. Just Kaz, a Vita, and a bat, together in a room.

Kyon

Banned
Price cut with 3-5 new games announced + footage of already announced not yet released games. So Toukiden :)

Levyne

Banned
hyped because I've finished persona and golden abyss and really close on Gravity Rush and the remaining library I am interested in grows slim..

Monster Hunter Vita!! Do it Sony! Please!!!! Price drop would be very nice as well.

Not that I actually care to play a MH game myself, I just want my beautiful handheld to LIVE! These two announcements would be a sure shot in the arm.

-MB-

They're announcing they are going third party duh!

In akk seriousness, most likely will be about Soul Sacrifice and maybe a pricecut.

Top Bottom