• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VITA Newb/N00b Q&A

bulovski

Neo Member
Got the 3g Vita and trying out the whole two accounts (US and EU) on one memory card and not able to get it to work.

I deactivated the US account, and after restoring the Vita, logged in with the EU account. However, the system says I have to format the memory card - and when I selected not to format it's not even selecting the card.

Any help? thanks.

Sid

Got the 3g Vita and trying out the whole two accounts (US and EU) on one memory card and not able to get it to work.

I deactivated the US account, and after restoring the Vita, logged in with the EU account. However, the system says I have to format the memory card - and when I selected not to format it's not even selecting the card.

Any help? thanks.
You need to format if you are on fw version 1.80 or above,no other way around it or buy another memory card.Now just go to settings and try logging in with your previous account details.

Top Bottom