• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | July 2013 | Slow Month, Fast Games

FDC1

I see a free Invizimals game on the webstore. Any news about it?

Edit: from the description, it seems it's more an "application" than a game.

VanWinkle

Came out in EU today. Hopefully the NA release is soon.

:( EU gets downloadable games earlier than Vita all the time. SCEA is poop.

Edit: Just watched a video of the game. Man jumping physics are weird. It's been so long since I played the original game that I couldn't remember. I don't know if I could deal with that now.

naib

To redeem your killzone beta code you just redeem it like a pre paid card and it puts it on your download list.
Derp. Thanks.

The FB page had me thinking I had to redeem it in the browser for some reason.
Guess I'll be trying later tonight.

Thanks for the heads-up!

To redeem your killzone beta code you just redeem it like a pre paid card and it puts it on your download list.

Yup. Tho, when I redeemed (thanks to this Gaffer--
It's back up! Get your code here while you can!

https://www.facebook.com/GameStop/app_174961479209942
--for the heads up!) it the website displayed 3 items for downloading through the mobile web store, but in my "media" list, it only shows 2. Will need to wait for after work to check the full list on the Vita. I recommend all US users wanting a code to try it, it seems like the FB page generates one per user. Dunno though, I'm a dummy when it comes to FB.

baekshi

Banned
Yup. Tho, when I redeemed (thanks to this Gaffer--

--for the heads up!) it the website displayed 3 items for downloading through the mobile web store, but in my "media" list, it only shows 2. Will need to wait for after work to check the full list on the Vita. I recommend all US users wanting a code to try it, it seems like the FB page generates one per user. Dunno though, I'm a dummy when it comes to FB.

The others are for the forum website for you login and give feedback. All closed beta's have this.

Akira_83

Banned
WILL SUCK COCK FOR CODES

3oxqjl.jpg

Alienous

If anyone has a spare EU code, and everyone who asked in previous pages have been supplied, I'd very much appreciate a code for Killzone: Mercenary.

At the very least, I'm looking forward to seeing the impressions.

don't do this to yourself! the game comes out in a month and a half!
I got one, no $$ (or cocksucking) necessary. I tried in that other thread, but I realized in the end that I'd get nowhere competing with all those flop voucher whores who don't even have a Vita :p

Love Vita-GAF!

VanWinkle

Can't get into a game. Have tried about thirty times. Trying joining a friend, two different modes. Nothing works. Sometimes it looks like it's loading it up and then it says there was a loss of connection.

Nevermind. Restarted my Vita and got it working. HOLY POOP.

Mr.Ock

I'm giving away an US code to first one who PMs me.

I would appreciate if someone had an EU code for me =)

Does it exist such a thing as an EU code actually?

I got one, no $$ (or cocksucking) necessary. I tried in that other thread, but I realized in the end that I'd get nowhere competing with all those flop voucher whores who don't even have a Vita :p

Love Vita-GAF!

Vita-GAF = Best GAF!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I'm giving away an US code to first one who PMs me.

I would appreciate if someone had an EU code for me =)

Edit: Code is gone.

Thanks a bunch. I hope you find luck getting a EU code.

Hey everyone, if you come across a extra EU code give it to Giga, please.

The others are for the forum website for you login and give feedback. All closed beta's have this.

Boss, thanks for the info. I never get selected for beta's that you sign up for, so I wouldn't know :(

Last one I was in was the (2)MGO beta(s) before MGS4 came out. I think that was even available for all to DL form the PSN store.

*Sigh* I'll still sign up for every one, and spend ridiculous amounts of cashmoneybuxx on Sony. One day I'll get mine...

nampad

Every Vitagaffer should have gotten a code :(
This thread has been promoting the device since launch through all the hate.

So any of the other non betatesters wanna play When Vikings Attack?

Top Bottom