• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

vtubers?

Labolas

Man, I actually feel bad for Gura not being to be with her family. Hopefully, she gets to be with them soon.

On a lighter note,

Shaqazooloo

Hmmm, just checked out one of Calli's rap streams, I'm not really into rap but it was a very entertaining watch and the music wasn't bad.

Hmmm, just checked out one of Calli's rap streams, I'm not really into rap but it was a very entertaining watch and the music wasn't bad.
Calli is a very different vibe from the other girls. She clowns around in a very silly way so every stream is pretty much a performance for her.
Most people say this about her music though. Try to check out the video versions the live performances are fine but Calli is often streaming very tired after her other job. She recently ended her other job to do Hololive only that was just a few days ago. It will be interesting to see how she changes her streaming style now she has more time.

She is the most perverted on Hololive right? I doubt she is going to take the workout seriously

Stream might ge privated by the end

Coco Dancing should be fun but not going to stay up will catch to VOD

nah she is not gonna drop Calli like that, Pekora does not even try to make her choose. Silly Pirate

got to be happy for this poor shark she has been questing for this for months

a

Last edited:
Moms

How do I get some of this Pekora Plum Wine in the US though?

It seems like after Pekora came out to her mom everyone talks about moms on streams lately

It is like the Pizza and Pineapple question. Now it is, does your mom know you are a vtuber?

Mom in LORE

Last edited:

Stitch

Gold Member

That's cool. Makes me want to play 7 Days To Die again. But stupid backlog is too big lol

Last edited:

poor Nene got a cardboard for her outfit not sure what went wrong there

She really stays positive at a time most of the girls would be sad

not sure how I feel about this song

it is like 2 songs I want to listen to. 2 different vibes but not sure if they flow together even if I like both sides

too sleepy can't stay up for the rest not even Polka who goes in 5 minutes

Last edited:
Hololive 2020 Awards Stream

did not find a link to it until now

guess the awards talk don't start until 1 hour 32mins in the stream

Last edited:
Spreading the gospel of Ame

she has the weirdest fans

speaking of weirdos

Coco streaming a normal gaming stream is kinda different

Last edited:
these two did not bother to censor

Gura x Ame and Calli x Kiara all censored that scene

more translations

unless they have already seen the ending from other streams I wonder how this will end

Last edited:
So her mom is a loli. That's why she likes lolis so much :lollipop_smirking: Next they need to make a Live2D for Pekomama.
A little research in the rabbit hole shows the Live2D Loli version of Matsuri was a thing, she used it a few times

She just gave it to her mom instead of using a cardboard cut out. Her mom might become a long term thing anyway

I am really uncomfortable with Matsuri's lolicon status for such a cute girl IRL she is so weird
It was a weird stream she even asked her mom the what color panties question

simping is bad enough
asking to be stepped on is a whole new level

why are they so strange I can't follow what is going on any more

also Gura has been MIA since Ring Fit she wrecked herself only seen on Twitter a bit

Last edited:

what to expect? Scuff

edit: I should not have said anything she is having such a hard time in this stream and the fans have not left at all which is nice

missed this song with Calli on it

Last edited:

Shaqazooloo

these two did not bother to censor

Gura x Ame and Calli x Kiara all censored that scene

more translations

unless they have already seen the ending from other streams I wonder how this will end

I'm surprised they want to play it all the way through, neither of them really understand english, I mean, I know these two are known for playing western games but the ones I've seen them play were translated still.

I would've figured a game like A Way Out would be a pretty big barrier for them.

Last edited:

Lewd

Besto

weird fans

I wonder if the fanbase have noticed the poor Shark has been missing for 2 days now

cosplaying as Gawr Gura is pretty lewd when you think about it long enough she is just wearing a button down shirt type hoodie hybrid

but the bottom half goes a long way into LEWD IRL

Last edited:
I'm surprised they want to play it all the way through, neither of them really understand english, I mean, I know these two are known for playing western games but the ones I've seen them play were translated still.

I would've figured a game like A Way Out would be a pretty big barrier for them.

Might be playing because it became a Hololive EN meme generator, these girls are smart they may not speak the language but they understand more than they let on.

They are mostly laughing their asses off and have good chemistry it will defeat the end emotions for them to just gun each other down without connecting to the story but after Calli and Kiara went down this path I was expecting JP would pick it up. For some reason JP really keeps an eye on EN content.

It might still have an emotional impact on them not willing to bet against it.

They play again on the 7th Japan time so maybe sometime tomorrow

Gura posted

hmmm Ring Fit Challenge? Oh Red Dead 2 hmmm

maybe she was just busy helping Ame with her Birthday Party tomorrow

I try not to add anything outside of Hololive into my rotation but Ame really failed on this reply

Is she not your sister because she is with a different agency? Or is Ame just being a brat?

I'll give your cousin a sub because she seems nice

more context

yeah she said it is a Hololive thing still ouch

Last edited:
this tako must be stopped

INA can't be trusted

Ame's birthday stream link

We have Calli vs Gura on MK8DX late after Ame birthday bash

Don't miss Ame's Birthday Stream

Last edited:
Ame and her when I was young stories are really damn messed up

hopefully she will have more fun with her minecraft stream