• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

wait...so now the 60gb PS3 has DUAL hdmi??????

"P L A Y S T A T I O N 3

- Ken Kutaragi announced that the 20GB version of PlayStation 3 will come with one HDMI port, and the 60GB version will have two HDMI ports for super letterbox display on side-by-side HDTVs. The 20GB version will be sold for 49980 yen in Japan on November 11, 2006.
"

http://the-magicbox.com/gaming.htm

IS THIS JUST A TYPO????????? if not....then DAYAM SONYS GOIN ALL OUT :lol :lol :lol

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
WHAT?????

**** this I'm going to sleep. I have to be at work in 3 hours. Sony is making me lose my mind.

Up in here, up in here.

pilonv1

backpedal.jpg

I'm completely speechless, first they announce that HDMI is standard in PS3, then they show games that make my mind blow up, and now that, SONY you're a winner by default.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
they announced dual hdmi at e305, and then yanked it at e3 06. uh...i guess it's back now. 2160p HERE I COME!

edit: oh. magicbox. this is what i get for gafing half asleep.

Pikelet

Who the hell has two hdtvs in the same room at this point in time.
I think its an excuse so that they dont have to lower the premium console price like they did the tard pack

Grayman

3 would make more sense for some games, have panoramic instead of wider. F355 the arcade game(in it's most expensive variant) had this.

Tchu-Espresso

likes mayo on everthing and can't dance
Im pretty clueless on HD stuff but does a HDMI port on a tv mean it can do 1080p? or does i mean it can just do the 720p?

KingJ2002

The Black Brad Pitt said:
Im pretty clueless on HD stuff but does a HDMI port on a tv mean it can do 1080p? or does i mean it can just do the 720p?

yes... an HDMI port is the only way to get true 1080p. You can do 720p over component / VGA (as you see with the 360)

JB1981

The Black Brad Pitt said:
ok, so if my tv has a hdmi port it can do 1080p? I have a pioneer 43 " plasma (model number: pdp436pg).

Only Pioneer plasma out there that's 1080p native is a 50" model, and it's $10,000.

Tchu-Espresso

likes mayo on everthing and can't dance
JB1981 said:
Only Pioneer plasma out there that's 1080p native is a 50" model, and it's $10,000.
Ah ok, thanks im pretty clueless at this stuff. The tv doesnt get used for anything HD as of yet.

Top Bottom