• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Want the Regular New 3DS in NA? Let Nintendo Know! Find out how in here!

I can't wait for this to be extremely limited and still have shitty sell through. I have no real confidence in the New 3DS doing that well in America

Dominator

The picture I saw had a 9/25 date on it, not 10/4. It was taken straight from the conference big screen.

They also showed other Nintendo products and those that were GameStop exclusive had a stamp saying so. This Animal Crossinf bundle did not have a stamp.

Meh, I'm excited for this but then I realized I need to buy an Animal Crossing theme and color New 3DS. I sure hope this isn't the only one available.

Drago

Well damn. Of course it happens (a few months) after I buy an XL, though I won't lie, the XL unit is still great. Especially that IPS screen.

If they have a white one available and I'm in a mood to waste money I'll probably get one.

new-nintendo-3ds-animal-crossing1.jpg

God it is ugly.

nikos

All it took was for me to buy the XL. Just got it a couple of weeks ago. Going to sell it for this, but why does t have to cost more than the XL? Is that only for the AC bundle? Is there a non bundle version? Retailer exclusive for anything? Reading up on it now.

Nintendo please.

This would make sense. They could use a bump in sales and all of the old OG 3DS's should be out of the channel by now.
See, I never understood this reasoning. OG 3DS systems? They depleted ages ago, even before the new XL came out. You couldn't find new OGs anywhere, more or less.

That said, I'm so glad this is coming. I need this! Woohoo!!

Congrats to all the holdouts. I gave in and got the xl. I love it now and don't want to buy another handheld until NX handheld comes out.
I expect we will get another regular new 3DS for Fire Emblem

Rnr1224

Well decided to preorder anyway. Unfortunately I'll be busy the weekend it comes so I won't be able to play much when I get it. I'm gonna import some faceplates as well so I can change. Happy its the white one though.

Top Bottom