• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Only 3% of Trump voters regret their vote (and <1% would change to Clinton)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This poll is a month old. Who would regret a vote after one month of the guy being on the job? This was before what seems like a years worth of news.

Josh7289

2020? Lol.

And the poll is a month old.

Anyone who thinks he'll be impeached by a Republican Congress is fooling themselves.

EDIT: And to explain that (and this is the last time I do this), anyone who thinks the Democrats will win back both chambers of Congress before 2020 (or even easily win back just the House) is fooling themselves.

KHarvey16

Anyone who thinks he'll be impeached by a Republican Congress is fooling themselves.

EDIT: And to explain that (and this is the last time I do this), anyone who thinks the Democrats will win back both chambers of Congress before 2020 (or even easily win back just the House) is fooling themselves.

If supporting Trump costs them seats they'll abandon him. Simple as that.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative

I reserve my right to lol

walei

Not surprising...

Real question is how many % of Bernie or Bust / 3rd Party / Mickey Mouse / Harambe / abstained voters regret their decision.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Yeah the Trumpers on my Facebook are just now silent about politics for the most part. I do not think they regret their vote but some are surely disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom