• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

We have to stop with the concern trolling

Crew 511A

In fairness, would it be too much trouble to just pick a less confusing, albeit uncreative naming system like Sony? Just call it the Xbox 4 and be done.

Last edited:

nani17

are in a big trouble
akmiyoh06wl51-jpg.224258

The naming does suck to be honest

Last edited:

Crew 511A

People forget that XBox Ones are no longer sold at retail.

It will literally just be two consoles. Series X and Series S. It's not hard to wrap your head around two SKUs :messenger_grinning_smiling:

Well, this gen had the Xbox One X and the Xbox One S. Swapping the word "One" for "Series" is kinda lame.

Mr Moose

People forget that XBox Ones are no longer sold at retail.

It will literally just be two consoles. Series X and Series S. It's not hard to wrap your head around two SKUs :messenger_grinning_smiling:

One S. Never underestimate mothers shopping for their kids.

[Sigma]

I've already had to explain to a classmate of mine who has a kid on which Xbox to get after her kid ask for it for Christmas. The kid just told her the new Xbox so I had to show her tell her which one he meant(Xbox Series X) and to not settle for the others.

Vaelka

I think that the naming is a bit obnoxious, but confusing?
Not really?

Maybe if you're a Grandma or something I guess.

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
1324596542030_7713053.png

Kotaku sucks. But the names for the Xbox also suck. Xbox One. Xbox Series S. Xbox (one, original). Xbox One X. Xbox Series X. Xbox One S.

If you guys think those are optimal names, then Wii and Wii U should get an official presidential pardon.

Last edited:

YeulEmeralda

Linux User
I find the naming scheme of Microsoft Xbox weird but I'm sure it all makes sense to Americans.

I prefer the simple numbers. Five is more than four. Anyone from Shanghai to Sao Paulo understands that without explanation.

Top Bottom