• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Weekend Tournament Fighting: Hyakkishu Cup CEOtaku MLG Worlds Topanga KAKUTOP & more!

What is happening with this coin toss?

image.php

Count is playing kind of bad but he's still winning. Confirms how fraudulent this tournament is even by online standards.

EDIT: Come on Count, you don't need to do two light attacks every time. Just freaking normal > EX overhead thingy > hit the link = win.

Count is playing kind of bad but he's still winning. Confirms how fraudulent this tournament is even by online standards.

EDIT: Come on Count, you don't need to do two light attacks every time. Just freaking normal > EX overhead thingy > hit the link = win.

Up close it whiffs on el fuerte's hitbox.

I was winning the first rounds because he had no meter and I could lock him down a lot easier without worrying about ex Q bomb, but when he did start the round with meter, I'd end up losing. I didn't know what to do against his turtle play style.

Did Count manage to block even one cross up splash? Should have went back to your boy DJ.

you try block that shit underwater fam

you try block that shit underwater fam

I didn’t see the green bars until I was already a man; by then, it was nothing to me but blinding! The lag betray you, because they belong to me.

But anyways, when I play Fuerte I just forward dash all day then start teleporting when they change it up.

I didn’t see the green bars until I was already a man; by then, it was nothing to me but blinding! The lag betray you, because they belong to me.

But anyways, when I play Fuerte I just forward dash all day then start teleporting when they change it up.

if only Elena had a teleport

Think maybe you should have busted out the Poison for the first game?

I don't have a Poison lol

I was honestly thinking of going Yun, but the match wasn't that bad. I've never played against Elena so it was one of those "this is what i've been doing to people this whole time?" moments lol

Top Bottom