• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Weird PS5 errors?

Karmic Raze

Yeah, so I've ran into a few problems here and there with my PS5. First thing was while playing The Sims 4. I went into build mode and then it ramped up and sounded like it was going to explode. Freaked me the hell out. Then last night I went to sign in and all I got was the UI background with no icons, no nothing. I couldn't turn my PS5 off with the DualSense and when I tried the power button it just kept flashing white. I literally had to unplug the power cord to fix the problem. Just now it gave me a network error and I had to restart the PS5 even though my laptop still had Wi-Fi.

So, yeah. I'm starting to get worried that my PS5 is going to mess up. I'm assuming others are experiencing errors like these too?

PSYGN

I wouldn't worry about it unless it happens more often and in other games. If it happens in Sims 4 in build mode only maybe it's doing something the PS5 doesn't like, like playing Sims 4 (jk).

Last edited:
Top Bottom