• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What makes a car wash Polish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I thought this was going to be one of those bad Polack jokes.

Instead joke is on OP. lol

Tudor

Thanks to the OP for providing a well polished and thought provoking thread, however he appears to have missed the wide variety of high quality Finnish carwashes on the market.

(and thanks again GAF for making the day just a bit better)

ODDI

SHVQCVk.gif

Spinifex

Nobody is this dumb.... right? You already had a tag, did you want a different one? I honestly can't continue if for years you actually thought Polish referred to the operators nationality.

Cowie

DsyzUwN.jpg

This place is near me. I can guess which one it is, but I think it's way funnier to leave it in ambiguity.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
I thought the thread title was setting up a joke.

I guess it kinda was.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I read this once as polish, and then again as Polish.

Reading subject I thought it would be a video of what makes a polish. And then read it again wondering if OP lives in New York City and is asking why all car washes are owned by the Polish folk? Or if he was making a joke post. So many theories in my head...

Did not imagine he was legit confused about the whole situation.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Oh the innocence of it all too, and then the reality just hits you... too good.

Ahahaha this is great!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So my girlfriend and I are seeing numerous car washes around town that are apparently Polish. We thought nothing of it the first time, thinking maybe it was a family owned thing or something, but we thought it was strange to see multiple Polish car washes, so we are thinking it must be a particular way they do the wash. I've never heard of this kind of wash though and am wondering if they're better somehow from regular car washes. What makes them different? Have you ever had one done? Any noticeable difference?

Dude it's polish, as in car polisher.

I can't stop laughing, this can't be a serious thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom