• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What posting habit would you love to kill people over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dojokun

Banned
I want to kill people who:

1) post "something something keyword or key phrase something something". Thanks for lazily posting something that everyone saw a mile away. I'm sure everyone is glad to have read what you typed.

2) respond to a post just to debunk one part of it but ignore the rest, where the part that got debunked still leaves the main point of the post in tact. Thanks for sticking to the point.

3) respond to a post that argues in favor of changing a system by saying the poster doesn't understand how it works. No. I understand how it works. I'm talking about how I think it SHOULD work, not how it DOES work.

4) make things personal.

You seem like a very unstable person. Someone has to be pretty batshit insane if he would "love to kill" a fellow human being because of some trivial words posted on a video game message board

dojokun

Banned
You seem like a very unstable person. Someone has to be pretty batshit insane to want to kill a fellow human being because of some trivial words posted on a video game message board
Well what kind of sociopath thinks people enjoy having their posts sidetracked by minor corrections that don't address the main point of the post?

Bombadil

Banned
If you use the acronym "LOL" or anything similar like "ROFL," I fucking hate you.

People with animal avatars

Any grown man with a My Little Pony avatar deserves all the suffering they've ever suffered.

also i have read more than a few spoilers accidentally because people use them to try and be funny and i get in the habit of just clicking/highlighting them.

i'm probably going to post a lot in this thread. i want to kill a lot of people.

noah111

Still Alive
If you use the acronym "LOL" or anything similar like "ROFL," I fucking hate you.
:lol :lol =
lol.gif
lol.gif

PS.
angry.gif

Grinchy

Banned
"They need to get there sells up."

This kind of stuff is only annoying when the person is a native English speaker, though. I just don't understand how someone can graduate from high school and not know there/they're/their or its/it's or sells/sales, ect.

Goldrusher

Not using caps and punctuation, making this place look like Facebook.

Also, responding (with a quote) to a future post.

THRILLH0

Banned
Article title
Article quote
Discuss

also hate the:

Thread title: Im going to arbitrarily cut off my thread title...

OP: just to make you click

Hoo-doo

Banned
Not using caps and punctuation, making this place look like Facebook.

Also, responding (with a quote) to a future post.

This. Sometimes i'm scrolling halfway up the page trying to look up where the original quote was posted, only to find it's down below.

I feel tricked every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom