• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's your guilty pleasure movies?

Doran902

Thought of two.

81hYeg1.jpg

71ABiYo.jpg

hiredhand

These threads always suck because the concept of guilty pleasures is stupid as hell and shouldn't exist.

Either you like something or you don't. Also liking something that's generally considered bad is called having your own opinion. Don't try to be so insecure and just admit that you enjoyed whatever thing.
I agree 100%. The whole concept is a mystery to me.

Menitta

Every single Pokemon movie (except Jirachi).

They're all just fun to watch as a Pokemon fan (except Jirachi). I watched Heroes last night. FUCK that movie is terrible. I love it.

Mortal Kombat

Pokemon: The First Movie

Josie & The Pussycats

Frozen: not a bad movie, but I understand the hate due to the overexposure. Still legit one of my top 3 favorite Disney movies.

I have zero defense for this movie and it's guilty as hell but something about it tickles me just right. Also I was 11 years old and totally had a crush on Lacey Chabert, which continues to this day (in adult form of course).

W7SSNeo.jpg

220px-SleepawayCampposter.jpg

Definitely not guilty about adoring this film.

Guilty however about how many people I've shown it to, how much of the film I can quote, and my unironic love for every moment of the film.

I don't feel guilty about things but

Sugar and Spice: because I was in high school and maybe 20 minutes from the real events that inspired it

D.E.B.S.

Speed 2

I liked Battleship. Was a fun movie with some neat visuals. A pretty simple alien invasion movie which reminded me of Robotech from the 80's.

Gods of Egypt was another one I dug which is reviled by most. Cool fantasy adventure. Thought the characters were charming. Would have loved to see this one when I was 7 or so.

hydruxo

Batman Forever. I love that movie. It's so goofy but Jim Carrey as Riddler was super entertaining and I loved the set designs.

Also, National Treasure 1 & 2.

Shaanyboi

Banned
Mortal Kombat

I mean yeah it's a piece of shit. But it's such a wonderful piece of shit. That Scorpion/Cage fight!

Also Demolition Man

Stealth

DOA

Keeping Up With The Joneses

Lost in Space

The Girl Next Door

Sucker Punch

The Core

GI Joe: Rise of Cobra

Battleship

Last Action Hero

The Punisher (Thomas Jane)

Eraser

Showdown in Little Tokyo

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
The only decent Bay movie I know a.k.a. The Rock.

Seeing Cage and Sean Connery together is amazing. And General Hummel is a great character too.

Top Bottom