• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wheelchair-Bound Justin Bieber cuts all the lines at Disneyland

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxcriden

0723-justin-bieber-twitter-4.jpg

Nobody can dispute that Justin Bieber is the coolest, toughest, hardest, most bad-ass celebrity alive. Everything about him, from his beautiful, not-at-all-awful tattoos to his #swag fashion sense, to his predilection for pharmacy-grade buzzes just screams next-level awesome. Heck, Justin Bieber's so hardcore that he doesn't even have to break 20 M.P.H. in his rented Lambo to get pulled over for speeding. But just because Justin Bieber is unparallelled when it comes to his hangin'-tough persona, that doesn't mean that he won't occasionally demand to be pushed around a children's theme park in a wheelchair for almost no reason, you know? TMZ reports that on Sunday Bieber was spotted around Disneyland taking pictures with fans while seated in a borrowed wheelchair in which he was pushed around by handlers. Everybody knows that Disneyland allows its disabled guests to cut the lines at any rides that can accommodate them, so, you know, congrats to Justin Bieber for FINALLY getting an advantage in life. But TMZ points out that at Disneyland extreme fame also qualifies as a disability and he would've been spirited to the fronts of the lines even without the wheelchair. But what they fail to consider is that maybe the famous-people lines are themselves pretty long and Justin Bieber just figured out how to cut in front of those guests as well? Imagine a frowning Courteney Cox and a green-eyed Kim Wayans just watching Justin Bieber roll on up to the front. "Clever girl." - Jurassic Park. Anyway, Bieber's people are claiming he'd had a bad knee after twisting it on the basketball court. So yeah, maybe we should stop hating on Justin Bieber for engaging in embarrassingly uncool behavior and start applauding him for his bravery in opting to go Disneyland after getting an ouchie during playtime? Something to consider

http://news.yahoo.com/wheelchair-bound-justin-bieber-cut-lines-disneyland-124000902.html

Question The Bieb if old.

I'm more angry at the author of that piece of writing than I am at Bieber, which was not what I expected to feel when clicking on this thread.

Disneyland already makes concessions for celebrities with private tours that include front of line privileges and what not, it's pretty standard. But I guess the little guy got tuckered out and needed to be pushed in a stroller. It happens all the time with my son.

Chairhome

Here he is getting carried up the Great Wall of China
bieber2f-4-web.jpg

Have we ever considered that maybe he has a rare type of muscular dystrophy that allows his legs to only move when he's dancing or has his SWAG on?

Y'all a bunch of haterzzzzz

Come on guys, he's just a normal mixed up teen young adult adult, I'm sure he's learned his lesson.

Let's buy him a present.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom