• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Where I beat and review every unbeaten Xbox 360 game I own.

IrishNinja

that's a meaty list, and i respect this effort. godspeed OP!
when you start to feel daunted, do not hesitate to check how long to beat, to at least give you a ballpark for your next batch in queue.

Zing

Banned
I understand the desire to make your progress public, but I wonder if you use Backloggery? It allows you to track your backlog and rate the games. You can also note your progress, add comments, and have a dynamic signature image showing your latest progress.

I understand the desire to make your progress public, but I wonder if you use Backloggery? It allows you to track your backlog and rate the games. You can also note your progress, add comments, and have a dynamic signature image showing your latest progress.

I started that, but the process of adding games was really annoying, and it's not a site I regularly visit. And so I always forget about it. I figured it would be better to do it on a site I got to, and one system at a time.

And I do use How Long to Beat, IrishNinja, but the only problem is a lot of games I have are not on there and the times are pretty inconsistent! But I still use it whenever I can to get a general feel for the length of the game.

Zing

Banned
It was quick for me to add my games to backloggery, since I already have them all entered into a spreadsheet. I just copy/paste.

Top Bottom