• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Where the fuck is Final Fantasy XV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be reannounced as FFXVI for PS5.

This is, of course, after FFXIII-4 is announced, delayed, delayed again, then reannounced as FFXV.

Wagram

I think we have a decent chance to see it at the TGS conference. If we don't see it then, well it was canceled.

Steel

Banned
FF XVI will become the new FF XV. Just like FF Versus became FF XV. The game will continue getting new names forever and never release.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I can't believe they reannounced this in 2013 just for it to end up as a 2016/2017 release. Fuck me...

DJwest

Man, when that SE logo came up, I got super excited, foolishly thinking it was XV, then figured it was Type-0 HD, then I was surprised in thinking it could have been DQ11, only for it to be a Musou game.

What a ride that was.

lmao. Also chill out OP, TGS is in like 3 weeks

DJIzana

Square Enix is not obligated to show off FFXV at Sony's conference, unfortunately. Sony sold their stock in the company.

The game ia clearly set for Holiday 2015 Japan and Spring 2016 US/EU.

I didn't expect anything this year... I said it before and I say it again, E3 2015 and forward is the explosion of the media for the game.

JoJoSono

Banned
I'm sure Final Fantasy Musou will come.

Koei can at least get shit out. Hopefully that will tide you over......

...until the PS5 launches with FF15 renamed FF17.

Slowdive

Banned
Sony couldn't get them to show what would probably be the biggest actual PS4 exclusive at thier TGS conference? You think SE is going to show FF15 at TGS proper?

It's not an exclusive. Unless you mean in Japan which it still might not be.

Zelda Musou, Dragon Quest Musou.... dolaneverythingwasmusou.jpg

We all know it will happen sooner or later. It seems like a perfect franchise to do it as well (fantasy + sci-fi guns).

Man, I cannot wait! The DQ Musou trailer got me hyped through the roof.

Sony couldn't get them to show what would probably be the biggest actual PS4 exclusive at thier TGS conference? You think SE is going to show FF15 at TGS proper?

XV is just too big man, it's too big
;-;

Hell, even Type 0 HD didn't get shown and that's the game being made to sell PS4s before XV comes out. One has to imagine at least one will shown up, especially given the former is at PAX of all places.

JoJoSono

Banned
It's not an exclusive. Unless you mean in Japan.
Xbone is a non entity.

Exclusive in the since that it's actually only coming to PS4. Which is unlike almost everything else they showed. There's a PS3 or PS Vita version of many of the other titles.

How incompetent do you need to be to take this long to release a fucking video game? They have millions of dollars and hundreds of people to throw at this project what the fuck is going on over there?

When was this game announced? 2006? What game is worth 10 years of development?

It's pathetic and sad, Square was the company that made me fall in love with RPGs.

You can bet your ass that if it shows up at TGS, and that's a big if, it will be some closed theater bullshit once again.

Because really, why would you want to show a game that doesn't exist.

Mr. RHC

Dead

XO4p93k.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom